• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny_Seeker

Thank you so much for posting this! Reading this made me want to post Kingdom Hearts Infinities and for that I thank you.
bowchickawowwow

see that acien12? this fic has obviously had a major affect on most anyone who used to read it.. there's a reason it was so popular and still is. K&S i'm waiting no so patiently for the next chapters.. you know chapter 8 is my favorite :thumbsup:

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
Okay well you didn't read it when it first came out.. I did so I know everything that is going to happen next.. and it is the greatest.. plus its the majority opinion anyways.

So if you know then why are you reading this =/

Majority.......pftt.....everyone that has ever read a kh fanfic will not agree on that. So its not

^What effect? Thats one person.

Destiny_Seeker

i'm reading it because it's a RE EDIT of the fan fiction that was already great but is being made even better because she's become an even better writer over the last two years and its fun to read the fic i loved so much again in a new way. and you don't know anything about the majority of the people on KHI.. i wasn't talking about them anyways i was however talking about the people who have posted about this fic.. in which case IT IS. why don't you stop spamming and saying negative things? if you have a problem then pm ME don't make a fuss over it here. sorry about this K&S you're a good person and great writer.. don't listen to negative comments. i know the next chap will be great just like they always are!

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
i'm reading it because it's a RE EDIT of the fan fiction that was already great but is being made even better because she's become an even better writer over the last two years and its fun to read the fic i loved so much again in a new way. and you don't know anything about the majority of the people on KHI.. i wasn't talking about them anyways i was however talking about the people who have posted about this fic.. in which case IT IS. why don't you stop spamming and saying negative things? if you have a problem then pm ME don't make a fuss over it here. sorry about this K&S you're a good person and great writer.. don't listen to negative comments. i know the next chap will be great just like they always are!

I wasn't talking about KHI! Duh =/ I said everyone

I never said her fic was bad....All I said was IT IS NOT THE GREATEST!!!!! Its the greatest for you

And this ain't spam, because were still on general subject of "The aftermath" So stop talking crap.

Destiny_Seeker

you stop talking crap and YOU LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT WHEN YOU BOLD/UNDERLINE/ USE LARGE FONTS!!!!!.. btw that pitiful thread you created about being lonely just a while ago.. i wonder why exactly it is that you don't have any friends..maybe because it's because you're a pompous, negative jerk.. get a hobby and stop talking crap about great fics

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
Wow guys..

I'm dissapointed in both of you.

Destiny_Seeker I realize that you're trying to stand up for the fic and I appreciate that, but I would have expected the two of you too not blow up on eachother like that , especially as to go as personal as saying what you just said.

And acien12, it's fine for you to say you don't think that this fic is the greatest, but it is not neccessary for you to speak for all KH fan fiction readers. I also think it's really strange that you, who in the past have said positive things about this ff, feel so strongly as to say IT IS NOT THE GREATEST!! Honestly, where do you gain from saying things like this? I've never expected anyone to think of this as the greatest, so you don't need to take out your anger on my fic when I have done nothing to you.

I'm going to get a mod in here to clean this all up right away.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
you stop talking crap and YOU LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT WHEN YOU BOLD/UNDERLINE/ USE LARGE FONTS!!!!!.. btw that pitiful thread you created about being lonely just a while ago.. i wonder why exactly it is that you don't have any friends..maybe because it's because you're a pompous, negative jerk.. get a hobby and stop talking crap about great fics

First: Did you even read the thread!? I have friends.....I'm trying to meet friends I can talk to after school.

Second: How many times do I need to say it? I do like ff, quite a lot, but all I said was "Its not the greatest." Thats it....nothing really negative......and "A lot of detail and not a lot going on" is more of good thing than bad, because most fics have short chapters anyway.

So stop making yourself look dumb. And your name calling isn't really a good thing ethier.

Also, I'm used to not having many friends when I do try to be nice, so your name calling is lowly and not worth it.

Sorry Kairi&Sora 4ever, I really do like your fic, and I am sorry that this went out so far.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

You're sorry yet you continue to drag out the argument..

Seriously, how would you like it if someone was mucking up your fan fiction thread with a pointless fight? This is what private messages are for..

This is entirely juvenile, I'll be glad when monkeybutt logs on and deletes all that nonsense.

I'm just sorry if any of my fans see this.. it's completely bewildering.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

Okay, I realize this.

You've made yourself clear numerous times that you don't think this fic is the greatest. I'm all for giving opinions, but it is completely useless for either of you to continue arguing.

I'd be interested to see your reaction if I went and posted on your fan fiction is bold, underlined, all caps- THIS IS NOT THE GREATEST!!! Doubt you'd respond with an "Oh thanks for your opinion, I'm glad you can come on here and say that about ten times in a row!"

And even though I don't agree with some of the things D_S said.. he was right about one thing. You haven't heard the rest of my chapters like a few on here have. The reason not much has happened is because I'm building an introduction. If you had read the later chapters you would have understood that the story has barely begun and that the later chapters I wrote are what start to bring excitement the plot. So maybe you should wait until after more than only three chapters have been posted to form your opinion about this fic.

I show other writers respect for their work. I'd appreciate it if you did the same and stop belittling my fan fiction just to retaliate against a person you could have easily talked to in private.

Annnywayss, on a lighter note I've gotten the first part of chapter 4 done so far, and I'm continuing to work on the rest, so I'll let you guys know around when I'm going to post!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hey woah woah. the hells been goin on here. you guys need to relax.
acien man, i understnad thats your opinion but reiterating it aint gonna make k&s feel too good is it. she's right bro its only three chaps, be patient. it may ot be the greatest to you but to others who may have read a lot of fics here or anywhere might think this is a great fic. you must understand. she has got great talent and is slowly leading to the action.
DS, you shouldnt be abusive thats not right. i know your backin k&S up, but thats not the right way.

come on guys lets keep this friendly.
keep goin k&s, your doin great.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
can't we all just get along:cry: and i agree with neloangelo. you're doin an awesome job K&S:thumbsup:

Shinsei Kokoro

Beautifully said K&S, and I completely agree with yours and neloangelo's statements. This fic is only three chapters in, three wonderful chapters, and there is no need for anyone to be judging it in the way acien12 is doing. Also for the record, this is in fact the best fan fiction of the many ones I have read. Destiny_Seeker's words were uncalled for, but I'm with him when he says this is one of the greatest fan fictions out there.

Acien12 has been belittling other fan fictions from yours as well K&S, not quite in the way he has here, but I've seen him saying short comments like "This is okay.. but will you go read MY fan fiction?" trying to get people to read his in reveiws he's given on other fan fictions, most of which I doubt he even took the time to read. It seems to me like he's only worried about making other fan fictions appear flawed in order to make his seem better.

Well whatever, don't even worry about naysayers K&S. You've got an exceptional fic here and I know it's going to become even more popular than it already is as it continues. But it's good to hear that you're working on chapter four, you can count on me to be here the moment you post it.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
Okay, I realize this.

You've made yourself clear numerous times that you don't think this fic is the greatest. I'm all for giving opinions, but it is completely useless for either of you to continue arguing.

I'd be interested to see your reaction if I went and posted on your fan fiction is bold, underlined, all caps- THIS IS NOT THE GREATEST!!! Doubt you'd respond with an "Oh thanks for your opinion, I'm glad you can come on here and say that about ten times in a row!"

And even though I don't agree with some of the things D_S said.. he was right about one thing. You haven't heard the rest of my chapters like a few on here have. The reason not much has happened is because I'm building an introduction. If you had read the later chapters you would have understood that the story has barely begun and that the later chapters I wrote are what start to bring excitement the plot. So maybe you should wait until after more than only three chapters have been posted to form your opinion about this fic.

I show other writers respect for their work. I'd appreciate it if you did the same and stop belittling my fan fiction just to retaliate against a person you could have easily talked to in private.

Annnywayss, on a lighter note I've gotten the first part of chapter 4 done so far, and I'm continuing to work on the rest, so I'll let you guys know around when I'm going to post!

Actually, I would.

Stravos said he didn't like my fic, and I said "Thank you for your opinon"

Anyway, I really want to know; what disrespect? I said it in a nice manner, I do like how this story is turning out....but so far I wouldn't call it the greatest. Destiny Seeker sat there, and went on and on about how good it is and how its gonna be and etc., etc.

heh, quit fighting! that's spamming, shut up!

Thats not a nice tone....thats why people fight in the first place.

Anyway, I hope the chapter is posted soon.

Edit:
Acien12 has been belittling other fan fictions from yours as well K&S, not quite in the way he has here, but I've seen him saying short comments like "This is okay.. but will you go read MY fan fiction?" trying to get people to read his in reveiws he's given on other fan fictions, most of which I doubt he even took the time to read. It seems to me like he's only worried about making other fan fictions appear flawed in order to make his seem better.

^Where did you get that idea? I don't even do that anymore...I did that only a few times a WAY long time ago...plus I don't try to make others look flawed, I try to tell them what they DID do wrong (spelling) Its good to know whats wrong. And I read EVERY fiction I said was good, greeat, or awesome.

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
thats better. acien i understand it was just your opinon and you didnt mean it to go out of hand.
okay lets get back to waitin for the next chap of this good fic.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Nice chapter, although in the original Sora and Kairi had some... alone time =]. Naw just kidding, it's an awesome FF. And The fighting needs to stop, and as always I am late to the party and it's probably already over >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back