• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
haha I gave everyone in my fic permission to beat me if i didn't get my new chapter out too XD

Ok JJ is making it very hard for me to finish the chapter. I swear I'm trying. It's almost done. Not to mention the biggest chapter I've ever written. So yeah, I'm gonna try to get it out today still, but if I don't it will no matter what be out tomorrow. So Yeah, If I dont have it out by tomorrow I give you all permission to beat me.

~<33
XD

See! ^

I wouldn't beat you anyways XP
The chapter will be out when the chapter ist out. We all shall wait. ^-^

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
haha I gave everyone in my fic permission to beat me if i didn't get my new chapter out too XD

XD

See! ^

I wouldn't beat you anyways XP
The chapter will be out when the chapter ist out. We all shall wait. ^-^

Lol, I guess we really do think alike Sam! :p.. And I'm glad you liked the chapter slinks, I missed you! I'm so sorry you guys, I'm seeing now it was a big mistake to promise chapter three when I did because the homework I've had over these three weeks has been killing me. So, you can all beat me now if you'd like because it looks like I'm going to have to postpone once again. Sorry again guys =( <3

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Why would we beat you? You shouldn't be beaten at all K&S! It's no problem that you cannot come out with the chapter, as long as you get the things you need to do done. Though, I hope it goes well with all your homework and things.

Oblivion2610

back and no prob if u cant release the chappie soon. :) -runs into garage and grabs chainsaw and grabs homework- Stupid homework!!! -cuts through the homework maniaclly with the chainsaw- srry, my school is the same as k&s's.

Stupid educational system :cursing:

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
Your school gives you waaaaaay too much homework, by the way.

It's torture, I tell you! Child slavery!

*waits patiently while beating up homework*

Just get the chappie out when you can! =D

That's what I've been trying to tell my parents XD.. Don't they know child labor is illegal?! Okay well, I know I've said this a few too many times, but the chapter is pretty much done I just have a few things left to do, so if I don't go out tonight I will most definitely post it, and if not, it WILL be out tomorrow I tell you! I won't let myself go without posting it one more day lol. So, I'll let you guys know when I post.. check the fan club because I'll give an alert when it's up!

Shinsei Kokoro

It's okay K&S, I've had homework all week too so I know where you're coming from. I will check the fan club tomorrow to see when you post it, I can't wait I know it's going to be amazing.

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
That's what I've been trying to tell my parents XD.. Don't they know child labor is illegal?! Okay well, I know I've said this a few too many times, but the chapter is pretty much done I just have a few things left to do, so if I don't go out tonight I will most definitely post it, and if not, it WILL be out tomorrow I tell you! I won't let myself go without posting it one more day lol. So, I'll let you guys know when I post.. check the fan club because I'll give an alert when it's up!

Homework FTL. It's a shame the powers that be don't see it.

Anyway, we shall wait patiently, while devising a way to rid the world of the evils of homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back