• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

slinky

One Step at A Time
hey k&s srry i wasnt here on opening night but ive been busy with school stuff

its good to see ya writing again

and as one of ur first fans from way back great job on the revision keep going ur doing great as usual =D

-Slink-

Thanks foreverkingdom! :D..Urghh sorry guys I'm having massive writers block with the very last part of the chapter..I'm trying to think of ways to make it go away but sorry for not having the 2nd chapter up in the meantime!

*shrugs* it happens. I have writer's block for my fanfic, it probably won't get updated for a while. but, that makes the chapter all the better.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
cool, so im not the only one suffering from it. im in like three minds of how to take the next chap of my fic.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
Hey, guys sorry I haven't updated in forever but I'm still here I promise lol. But anyways, the writer's block has finally gotten better, and I was able to finish the chapter although it still needs a little editing. I've decided I'm going to make posting the chapters a weekly thing so there can be some suspense built up between each one, though I may make some exceptions and post two chapters in a week. So with that said I will finally post chapter two either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday of this week...I'm hoping for Friday but I don't know if I'll be busy or not. I'll let you guys know when I find out so please don't give up on me yet!

-K&S

SoRaBhK_dUdE

I'm back after over a year absence from this place. This place isn't what it used to be back in 05-06. And now it's time to get to reading.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
take your time K&S.
welcome back bhkdude. like the yoshis' avvy.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
Chapter 2: Scattered Messages and Reoccuring Nightmares

As the sun descented lazily into the horizon, a gentle orange twighlight began to glow throughout Destiny Islands. Beholding the magical spectacle was Sora, perched on a dock above the glittering indigo ocean. He gazed dreamily at the sunset as his toes skimmed the warm waters. Ever since he and Riku had returned to the islands, he felt as thought he was living in a blissful day dream, with only the fear of waking up to cause him any anxiety.

Sora layed back on the rigid wooden surface and closed his eyes, happily recalling the day’s events in his thoughts. Soft foot steps soon stirred him from his musings and his eyes shot open. A red haired angel stood smiling above him, her eyes glistening with amusement as she giggled, “Hmm, I’m gone for a few minutes and you’ve already fallen asleep? I guess nothing really has changed.”

Blushing different shades of crimson he pushed himself up to face Kairi, “Some things have changed..” He grinned staring deeply into her dark blue orbs.

She took a seat next to him on the dock, and as their legs brushed together, a tingling sensation began to spread throughout his body from the place they had touched. Mustering up his courage, Sora wrapped his larger hand around her smaller delicate one. Slowly she glanced up, and he could see tears sparkling in the corners of her eyes, “Kairi, there’s something I need to-”

“Oh, Sora! There’s just so many things I’ve been wanting to say to you for so long..I just don’t know where to begin..” Kairi wept shielding her face with her hands, the tears now dripping down her porcelain skin.

Sora embraced her intensely while she heaved deep sobs into his chest. Brushing away her tears, he held her up so that their eyes were level with one another, "Kairi, do you remember what I told you before? I said that no matter what happened, I would always come back to you. Well now that we're here, I've realized I don't have to keep that promise anymore. From now on, wherever I go, I’m only home if you are there beside me.”

With those words Kairi draped her arms securely around his waist to which he lovingly obliged. For long moments they held one another, wordlessly watching as the sun became completely eclipsed by the horizon. One by one the stars twinkled to life amongst the vast stretch of darkness above them. When the sky had finally become a sparkling array of light, Kairi grasped her hand firmly around Sora’s, “There’s something I need to show you..”

Slightly perplexed Sora nodded, and she began to guide him silently across the island. Together they crawled the shadowy passage that led to their secret place which was now shrouded by a thick mass of vines. Glistening slivers of moonlight through the ceiling illuminated the walls of the empty cavern. His eyes widened in wonderment as they searched old cave paintings they had drawn together so many years ago, “Our secret place..I can’t believe it’s still here.”

“I came back here every day that you were gone. It felt like the only way I could stay close to you. Sometimes I would stay so long that Selphie had to get Wakka and Tidus to force me out..They all thought I had lost it, but I was just afraid- afraid that I would start to forget you..”

Sora’s heart ached painfully in his chest as his silverly blue gaze fell upon her sullen features. “Kairi, I’m so sorry..”

He stepped anxiously towards the tragically beautiful girl and placed his hands gently around her face. The two united in a passionate kiss as a rush of esctasy resonated between them more powerful than ever before.
.......................................................................................................................................................................

A blond haired warrior gazed wistfully up at the moonlight that was cast on the ceiling of his room as he layed comfortably sprawled out on his bed for the first night is so many years. It seemed as though just yesterday he, Sora, and Kairi had been the recklessly naive children who dreamed of journeying to unfamiliar worlds. So many things had changed in his life since then that he barely felt like those memories belonged to him anymore, but instead to someone he used to be.

Restlessy he pushed himself up and peered out of his bedroom window. The waves crashed softly against the white sand as if beckoning him to walk along the silky shore. With his mind made up, Riku pulled on his clothes and slipped silently out into the night.

The coarse sand clung to his feet as he strolled lazily across the bridge that connected the circular piece of land to the rest of the island. Spotting his favorite tree he eagerly mounted himself upon it, the paupos that hung on its branches swaying loosely in the process.

As Riku stared peacefully at the inky waters, a sudden vivid light radiating from below the surface caught his attention. It happened so abruptly that for a moment he thought he might have imagined the incident until he saw the white glow begin to spread. “What the heck-”

He leapt swiftly from the tree to survery the scene more closely. If it was something dangerous Riku wasn’t going to just wait for it to come to him, he would destroy it before it had the chance. Without a moment’s hesistation the young man dove into the ocean and treaded in a surge of reckless determination towards the light. Anticipating the mysterious object to retreat, the warrior was startled when his fingers wrapped around what appeared to be a small glass vial.

With the bottle snuggly in hand, Riku waded hastily to the expansive shore that rimmed the main land. His heart throbbed unforigivably in his chest as he plucked the cork from the mouth of the enigmatic vial. Once ajar the glowing light inside dispersed into thin air, and what was left in its place caused his heart to stop beating all together. A small envelope with a green mouse head emblem slid gently into Riku’s trembling hands as he gasped, “No, it- it couldn’t possibly be...”

He gaped at it in disblief and started to shakingly unseal the parchment inside. With mounting suspicion he began to read the letter, afraid that his worst fears would soon be realized,

"Dear Sora and Riku,
I know I shall never be fully forgiven for what you are about to read, and I can not express how truly sorry I am for what I am about to ask of you both. Just recently, I have been given word from many world leaders that numerous dissapearances and other bizarre happenings have been occuring. There haven't been any heartless sighted, but there is certainly something dark brewing, something maybe more powerful than I could ever have anticipated. I have no proof to support this theory, but I strongly believe that Ansem may have had followers that we weren't aware of, some that might have even befriended us all in order to throw us off. I need you both, as well as Donald and Goofy to help me figure out what’s really going on here. You can just as well choose to ignore this letter and continue on with your normal lives that you've so deservingly earned, but I just can't be sure this universe is safe until it is no longer threatened by a return of the heartless. I send you this letter with the utmost earnesty, and I trust that you will send me your answer when ready.

P.S.- Please send my love and respects to everyone.

-Mickey."

With a heavy sigh Riku folded up the letter and let his head thud glumly onto the sand. “How could this be happening again..” He whispered sadly.

“How will I ever be able to tell Sora. Finally, he’s with Kairi, and now they’re going to be ripped apart from each other after just one night?”

His fingers curled angrily into a fist as he thought, “No, I can’t let that happen. Sora deserves his own life now, more than anyone.”

Riku’s emerald eyes grew as a wave of awareness came crashing down onto him. The decision devastated him to say the least, but he knew now what had to be done. The blond warrior stood, and an expression of undaunted termerity played across his features as he whispered into the silent night air,

“I’ll go alone.”​

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dun, dun, dun! Well, there's chapter two.. I hope you guys enjoyed it! Sorry again for taking so long to post, this has been a really busy week. Anyways I know this wasn't that big of a cliffhanger, but I promise those are soon to come! So be sure to read chapter three when I post it either next Saturday or Sunday!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back