• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kevin Quinn plays Gula in Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
The moments you wish "you were that guy".

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I really like this guy's voice in the Back Cover trailer, so I'm so glad to finally know who it is that's voicing our lovely Gula (who I almost joined). And I'm sure he'll do terrifically throughout the rest of the movie, too.

In fact, now I kind of want to rewatch "Adventures in Babysitting" and actually not get distracted in playing Unchained Key while doing so (the irony):D

But on the subject of Disney Channel talent voicing in KH, don't forget that Alyson Stoner and Meghan Jett Martin were both on there;)

And as for the Sophia Carson thing, I'm so team "let her be Skuld" now, because of you guys. I'm also team "let her play Naminé if we ever get a KH liveaction movie", now that I think about it (not that I think we should ever have a liveaction KH movie).

TheOtherPromise

It doesn't really seem that "left field" to me. We've had everything from original Disney voice talent to pop singers to the "I See Dead People" kid to diddlying Christopher Lee and Leonard Nimoy involved with this franchise, so what makes a Disney channel guy so unusual?

lol its not left field at all. Most of the people in Kingdom Hearts have been in something disney.
Hayley Joel Osment was in the Jungle Book 2 and Beauty and the Beast: Enchanted Christmas.
Jesse Mccartney has an album on the disney record label (Hollywood Records), which was advertised on disney channel.
Hayden Panettiere was in a disney movie called Ice Princess.
Leonard Nemoy was in Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

I would be surprised if they got people who weren't connected to disney.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Considering how big Disney is, it is almost impossible to not have worked with them or a sister company without being an up-and-coming actor with very little work beforehand.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Did Matthew Mercer do anything with Disney?

He is in LEGO Star Wars TFA, LEGO Marvel's Avengers, in some other Marvel age as Captain America, Star Wars: Battlefront, voiced Wedge in Disney Infinity 3.0, he's played Iron Man in a few things, Monsters University...

I think him being hired has more to do with his talent overall as a pretty well known voice actor and the fact that he's been in numerous Square Enix titles.

Awards
He is in LEGO Star Wars TFA, LEGO Marvel's Avengers, in some other Marvel age as Captain America, Star Wars: Battlefront, voiced Wedge in Disney Infinity 3.0, he's played Iron Man in a few things, Monsters University...

I think him being hired has more to do with his talent overall as a pretty well known voice actor and the fact that he's been in numerous Square Enix titles.
Oh! I didn't even know that he was in Lego Marvel.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i wouldn't be surspise if ava a disney person as well if not a disney personality then i would say she out out of disney voice then

Last edited:

Pisceanreve

I'm so sad cuz I actually know this kid--he was a couple years below me in my high school
Why couldn't it have been meeeee??? T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back