• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kept dying.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Txamt

I am at 2nd part where I had to fight Ansem with that retarded shadow behind his back without Donald and Goofy. I usually got to him, bash on him and everything was just fine until he starts charging after me, I always die from that attack. I even tried Dodge Roll but I always seem to dodge roll right into it anyway. I even tried some gamefaqs but they says "Dodge Roll when he starts to charge"

Any advice?

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Try gliding away from the enemy. If you feel you're about to die, jump and glide as far away as you can, to give you time to heal.

Other than that, I suggest training some more.

Txamt

I did, but just when I dodge roll, he changes directions and hits me.
But I will try glide and see if it works.

EDITTED: Gliding works. :3

Last edited:

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Do you mean the 2nd Battle when he charges you in that shield?

If you have Guard, use it.

When he begins to charge at you, stand in his path and press square to Guard. It should be timed correctly and the attack should stop. In short, Guard cancels out his shield attack. Just Guard right when gets to you.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
I agree with those who are talking about guard. I used it alot of times and it helps and also glide as well. And keep curing yourself if you get hit more but don't waste your magic or potions.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
umm... what do you mean you can't dodge it ? that's weird... i remember that i can. you don't use dodge roll in front of him. try using dodge roll to the left or right continuously.

hmm... try casting some aero magic or probably level up some more.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
I can't believe you peeps! I was only on level sixty-something and I was 10 when I beat him. Piece of cake.. or was it pie? But anyway, some of you older people are pathetic! Ansem is easy to defeat!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Guarding and Dodging is pretty much all you can do unless you're at a high enough level to take the hit and still have a comfortable amount of health left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back