• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kel Mitchell

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaraki

He died on sunday and the reason for his is death is unknown as of now. its pretty sad i remember watching kenan and kill that night on an old video tape and then i heard he died i was so sad T.T

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
i was thinking that if he died sunday then it wouldve been on the news but its a rumour so 4get it, Kenan and Kel was the best show

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
He didn't die. I don't know who been spreading that but he's not dead. Its been on myspace. I think its twisted on whoever spread that beacuse Kel Mitchell is a cool guy.:mellow:

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
XIII Heartless said:
Untrue. I looked it up on wikipedia. This rumor came from Myspace.
Haha. Thought so.

I think I'll start an internet rumor. Maybe Gary Coleman getting a growth spurt?

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
AGH!!!!. Yall almost gave me a heart attk. I thought he died. Whew.
Wikipedia said:
More recently, a bulletin on the social-networking site MySpace stated Kel had died. However this turned out to be untrue

KENAN AND KEL RUMOR:
Wikipedia said:
Some say Kenan Thompson and Kel Mitchell have both agreed to be in a new movie called "Two heads are Better Than One". This movie will come out on August 18, 2006 as a summer movie on Nickelodeon. S.J Entertainment

Last edited by a moderator:

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
My heart dropped. I was like "*AGHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back