• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keji's theory to mickey,diz, and the 13th order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keji

Keji's theory to mickey,diz, and the 13th order (might clear things up!)

I know theories are getting kinda old and boring XD but I'm just itching to know what ppl think of this theory.. i want comments and i wanna know really bad if I have any flaws in it. I hope this is in the right section too

Theory concerning the 13th order diz, mickey and riku's clothes, and how they all connect

starting off let's clear things off
-the 1st and 2nd members of the 13th order aren't known of exactly
-mickey and ansem have met face to face (proven in one of ansem's reports) and have had a conversation w/each other
-diz is believed to be ansem (not proven, possibly changed name?)
-riku + mickey both have unknown coats
-from what I read the 13th order is trying to find the secret power of the heart? or something (good thing or bad thing?)

now.. w/those said:

-concerning why riku and mickey have unknown coats and the 13th order:
some ppl think they have those coats because they are spies (or undercover) to find out what the superior (diz or EM?) are up to.. however this theory seems too simple and too complicated to me.
first of all if this was true.. wouldn't diz(who might be ansem) know that riku isn't all that bad anymore?(we don't know this either)
my near logical explaination is that mickey and riku are part of the orginization (not spying at all)
diz(ansem) and mickey could've been the founders of the orginization w/mickey being the superior and diz being 2nd rank (or vice versa?)
then riku (being w/king mickey now) could now be the final member if mickey invitied him into the orginization that explaining why both have their coats
(this may also explain BHK's coat)

-concerning diz's intention to break up the orginization and the orginization's intentions:
again the 13th order wants to decover the secrets of the heart but to do what exactly? now if mickey were the leader of the orginization then he is in charge and have all the leadership powers etc. I think this gives a perfect reason for diz(along w/some other orginization members to help diz) to try to overthrow the leader so they themselves could have the power.. i think the orginization has split to fight over the power of leadership so that the higher power could discover the secret of the heart and do whatever they wish w/it

please give your comments and please post any flaws or dissagreements w/this topic thank you so much

another theory concerning the darkness:
-alot of ppl are saying darkness is evil..but here again this is too simple...there's no real prove that darkness is all that evil.. in my pov ansem thought darkness would rule all worlds and that light needs to be diminished forever, while sora think it's all light, "I know without a doubt, kingdom hearts is light!"
now.. if kingdom hearts is light.. then everyone assumes it's good.. but ansem was using it badly (makes sense?) but i think darkness isn't part of the evil.. it might be that.. you need both the light AND the darkness(twilight?) to rule the heart completely.. this may also conclude that kingdom hearts needs something more than light itself to be complete

theory off topic but about diz/ansem: (most unlikely.. mostly just my thoughts)
-Is diz ansem? is ansem diz? there are different kinds of things ppl say about him/these two
some believe diz is another part of ansem.. like a soul.. while ansem was the body
others believe that there are two completely different ppl, however these aren't supported by anything (if so not much)
the only thing that is supported (lightly) is that diz and ansem are the exact same ppl.. the red bandages could have been the result from the light from kingdom hearts.. which could have possibly burned him (everyone saw kingdomhearts1 ending) also.. this could explain his eye, and the simularity of his voice
the only problem w/this statement.. his name: DiZ
my belief.. is that this is his codename... not EVERYONE calls him by DiZ, some ppl *possibly other orginization members* might call him by ansem, while they use DiZ as a cover up name to ppl that they rather not have his name known (ie: sora + co) mickey must know that diz is ansem.. there could be a possibility that his name(ansem) is to remain secret for certain ppl

Last edited:

Keji

well.. he either could have joined earlier, or joined after riku, or maybe he joins during the game.. who says all members have to wear their coats 24/7 XD

LittleWarrior84

That is good, I thought for sure they were under cover. That's really good. There are a few flaws but it doesn't disprove it at all. good job.

Keji

ah thanks for the praise XD I just thought them being undercover is a bit too iffy for a game like kingdom hearts

door_to_the_ligh

maybe diz wants to overthrow the organisation because he unloked the secret of the heart and doesnt want the other members to figure it out for themselves. He might want to become the org's leader in order to send his inferiors on the wrong path, like that the secret will be his only.

Keji

yea nice add-on door_to_the_light XD
what's bothering me is that if he already knows the secret then why does he need to be leader?.. my guess is that he wants to be leader so he will be able to use the other members w/that secret or something (sorry if I'm just repeating what you said, I diddn't really get most of it.. might've read it too fast)

Keji

double posting for bump to see what ppl think*
just incase you missed it
lemme see those comments!

Last edited:

ferretfrenzie

Wow, I most definately think those were ALL GREAT theories. If it is true, which I think it is (in my opinion), then that cleared up some of my mishaps to the story. Just wondering what is the definition od twilight for the case of Kingdom Hearts? From what I read, right now I'm thinking of twilight being bad and good....is that right?

Keji

ferretfrenzie said:
Wow, I most definately think those were ALL GREAT theories. If it is true, which I think it is (in my opinion), then that cleared up some of my mishaps to the story. Just wondering what is the definition od twilight for the case of Kingdom Hearts? From what I read, right now I'm thinking of twilight being bad and good....is that right?

that's just the thing ferretfrenzie.. we do not know what the twilight is capable of... possibly the 13th orders purpose is to find this out exactly

Last edited:

ferretfrenzie

So KH2's mission could be finding out what twilight is? Maybe the answer lies in (drumroll) Twilight Town! What was COM's mission? I still don't understand what the "mother of all hearts" was supposed to be, or something like that. Isn't that what the Heartless were searching for in KH1?

Keji

well.. we don't know if that's the whole mission... to my eyes.. it's a small part of a whole bigger mission of KH2

ferretfrenzie

*sigh* I wish I knew all the answers right now. *exasperates* Why does kingdom hearts have to be more complicated to understand than Lois Lowry's books! = (

King-Sora!

Wow! This all makes total sense, I also thought the idea of King Mickey and Riku undercover were too far-fetched

King-Sora!

Re: Keji's theory to mickey,diz, and the 13th order (might clear things up!)

Keji said:
his name: DiZ
my belief.. is that this is his codename... not EVERYONE calls him by DiZ, some ppl *possibly other orginization members* might call him by ansem, while they use DiZ as a cover up name to ppl that they rather not have his name known (ie: sora + co) mickey must know that diz is ansem.. there could be a possibility that his name(ansem) is to remain secret for certain ppl

I don't get it, why would he need to keep his name secretive? Does it contain a secret power of a sort or is it only so some people don't know who he is?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
that could be true. i mean if i was Sora i would see right through Diz but im not lol but anyways yeah i think DiZ is a codename but some other person on the forums had a theoryy about his name though i cant remember who. ihe said that the name DiZ could stand for something because of the 2 capital letters in his name. like the Di could stand for something and the Z stand for something. hmmmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back