• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keira Knightley (sort of) confirmed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

666Sora said:
Then it would make it even better.

Man, I can't wait till Maverick upload the ending credit so we can actually see who plays in the POTC world!!??? An if it turns out that Johney Depp does voice act then kh2 WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY WITH THE BEST VIDEO GAMING CAST EVER!!!!!
:D ^_^/=)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
No one said the other three aren't going to be in it-- it just hasn't been confirmed yet.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
this will be so cool.......at least some cast will do their voices.......

FigmentJedi

I believe James Arnold Taylor might be Jack. But the clip that's been seen sounds more like his Obi Wan then like Johnny... Of course, Maverick uploading the credits might prove me wrong so who knows?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
-TIDUS AS JACK WOULD BE WEIRD!.......I think.......always whining....ya know........

UnknownEnigma

haah of course shes hot in that sig.....so yeah sexy but hey cant wait for a girl to come outta nowehre and say well JD is sexy! lol anyways i dont want to see the ending credits i hope mev just likes....types them out you know? and i still cant see any videos on youtbe for osme reason so i wouldnt know if the "fake johnny" sounds good or not....i wish he was it in it though, haha yeah when my mom found out JD nor BZ were going to be in the game she said ".....your game sucks, im not going to drive you to get it" so yeah even adults are included lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back