• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *Keeping A Promise, And Walking This Road*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Author's Note-
My first fan fic! Yay! Okay, so since it is my first one, I ask that you spare me. It is a love story about Kairi and Axel, but then it turns into action and fighting and all that jazz. I would like to thank Axel(Xemnas989) for inspiring me to do this fan fic. I love you :D Most of the cities and characters belong to Square Enix and Disney. It is a remade Kingdom Hearts, so yea whatever here you go, hope you like it!

---- Chapter 1

The moon shone on us that night. It wasn’t exactly night yet, more of a median between the two. There was more dark than light. Dusk. Dusk is the way that I could describe that beautiful view. It was me and him. I could feel a cold, crisp breeze touching my face. I knew he felt it too. It was cold out, and yet we were both still warm because of the small amount of light that touched us.

We were sitting on the dock of the ocean, and were gazing at the view for hours. The sky seemed purple and gave our skin a purplish-hue. Overlooking the ocean was the largest moon we had ever seen. Romantic was the word that described everything. We were sitting close enough to each other, but our hands were laid on the dock.

I wished that I could gain enough courage to hold his hand. He meant so much to me. I slid myself closer to him, but then stopped. I didn’t want it to seem so obvious. And then that’s when my heart melted. He took his hand, placed it on mine, and held it tight. He was cold, and yet so was I. He continued to look at the ocean, but I was staring at something even more interesting. I had turned my head to look at him. His spiky red hair was adorable. It made him seem tough, and yet I knew he was so gentle inside. He had baggy jeans with a black sweatshirt on. He had an adorable face. To top it all off, he had an amazing name. Axel.

Axel is the boy that I grew up with. He has been my best friend since my family came to this city which was when I was 8. We shared all of the greatest memories. I wasn’t sure if he felt as intimate towards me as I did towards him. I cared for him more than anyone. I would do anything for this one boy, and yet he was always the one doing things for me. We were both 14 now, and going to the same school.

I stared back to the ocean and sighed. Neither of us spoke a word. I was speechless. It was amazing that we both had this whole beach to ourselves, and on the most beautiful night of all. There are usually tons of kids our age here, but not today. Today was our day.

Resting behind us was the city of Zanarkand. Zanarkand is a large city with towering buildings, and air crafts patrolling the skies. We loved the city life, but it was even better when we could enjoy the view here on the beach. There is no other view greater than this one, and the palm trees hid us from the rest of the world.

I rested my head on his shoulder. My short burgundy-red hair that reached my shoulders swayed in the wind while I gazed at the purple moon. My crystal blue eyes were so fixed on it, and yet all I thought about was Axel. The mood was perfect, until a girl with short black hair and a gorgeous long green dress approached us.

“Kairi! Axel!” she shouted.

The girl was Yuffie. Yuffie is a girl that lives in the same city as us. She is a year old than me, and I look up to her as a sister. I love her a lot, but was furious that she interrupted me and Axel.

We both looked back at Yuffie. I was wondering why she was dressed so formally.

“What’s the occasion?” I asked.

“I was afraid you two forgot…Tonight is the Zanarkand High dance! Every kid in Zanarkand is there. Except for you two. I noticed you weren’t there and had a feeling you guys would be here.”

I jumped up. How could I have forgotten! I was waiting for this night for so long; however, I thought it was a month away. I wanted to cry. I didn’t even have a date, or a dress. Axel. Did Axel forget too? Why didn’t he ask me? I felt so upset. My eyes were sad, and I kept biting my lip, trying not to cry.

---

Okay, I really hope you guys liked it, give me any suggestions as to what I should change and whatnot. Oh and if you have a fanfic, tell me, I'll be glad to read it when I have time. I love reading fan fics :D

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
ok lol whatever, I'll right Chapter 2.

----Chapter 2

“W-What are we going to do Axel?” I stammered, about to cry.

He smiled and pointed to his bag that was sitting at the back of the dock.

“Check in my bag, Kairi. I didn’t forget. I couldn’t.”

I ran to the end of the dock and knelt on the ground. I quickly unzipped the bag. The zipper was cold, and my hand was also, but I managed to unzip it. I couldn’t hold back my tears. My emotions were always something that was hard for me to keep to myself. Axel walked up to me and stood there as I was searching the bag.

I was shocked. I began to cry even harder now. Inside the bag was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen. It was a hot pink color with sparkles on the top, and flared at the bottom. It is short and stopped above my knees. It was my dream dress, and Axel was the one who allowed that dream to happen. Inside the bag were also light pink high heels, that weren’t too high, so that they were still comfortable. Axel was much taller than me, so these heels came in handy. I grabbed the dress and shoes and stood up. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, and then he did the same to me.

“Kairi, will you go to the dance with me?” He asked.

I was still crying, but managed to say,
“Of course Axel. Of course.”

I stepped back and just stared at Axel until Yuffie said,

“Okay you two. It seems as though you’re coming. I guess I came at the right time. My date, Vincent, and I will see you there? Okay?”

“Thank you.” Axel and I said at the same time as Yuffie walked away.

I turned around and began to walk towards the dressing stall. The beach always had stalls where people could change into their bathing suits and whatnot. I locked myself into one as I heard Axel lock himself in another.

So many thoughts raced my mind. Why didn’t Axel tell me? Why would he buy me a dress? He didn’t have to. Although I was so happy and loved what he did for me, it made me feel like I don’t do enough for him. I love him. My first love.

I undressed quickly and slid on the dress, and snapped my heels on. I suddenly felt warmer. Although I was in clothes that would seem to be colder, I was actually much warmer. A soothing feeling went through my body, and I was comfortable. The dress fit me perfect, as if it was especially made for me. Did he make it especially for me? It would seem that way. What an angel.

I looked in the mirror that was to the side of me. The changing stall is very narrow and small, and since it was dark out, it was hard to tell what I was doing, but I could still see myself at in the mirror. Another tear ran down my cheek. I looked beautiful, and loved this dress more than anything I have ever worn. I couldn’t believe that what I saw was me. My hair was the same, layered straight and touching my shoulders, but it was the dress and shoes that made me shocked. A final tear ran down my cheek. It was a cold tear, that chilled my face.

I grabbed my other clothes and left the stall. Standing out there waiting for me was Axel. He was dressed in a black suit with a white shirt underneath and black tie. He looked absolutely stunning. I smiled and ran towards him, but then realized I should stop running. I wasn’t that used to heels, and didn’t want to make a fool of myself in front of my date.

He smiled, showing his teeth, and held my hand.

“You look so beautiful tonight.” He told me.

“Th-Thank you, Axel, you look very handsome yourself.” I returned the smile.

He gently put both of our clothes into his bag and took out a horizontally wide box. He held it up to me and opened it. I wanted to cry once more, however I didn’t. I was done with crying, even though this was an emotional night.

Inside the box was the most elegant pearl necklace I had ever seen. They were Zanarkand pearls, the rarest to find, and very expensive. I was in so much shock that I just placed my hand on my chest and let out a sigh. How could I thank him? He must have spent so much on this one night, and I had no way to repay him.

----

Okay there's chapter 2, and people, please comment lol! Just nothing bad :p lol j.k. give me what you think and what I should change and stuff.

lv_kh0720

well actually it's good...rather descriptive enough...though I don't really like the pairing honestly (^ ^)...maybe people will see this fic soon enough tomorrow! Let's just see their comments *peace*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back