• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KD Here! ^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kronosdragon

Hey all! Kronosdragon here! I'm new to these forums, but I'm sure I'll find my way around fairly easily. I'm not new to forums in general, so I'm sure I'll manage. ^^

So, a little bit about me:

1) You can call me KD for short, I don't mind.

2) I work with a graphics tablet and am making steady improvement in my drawing skills. If you want to see some of my work, you can find me at deviantart. Here's my profile page: drakkigirl on deviantART

3) I'm the author of Cheat_Realquest666, you can find it in online bookstores like barnes and nobles and borders. Please help spread the word!

4) I read and draw a lot in my spare time, and I thoroughly enjoy RPG games, both in forums and in video games.

5) I'm somewhat random, so don't mind me.

If you'd like to know anything else, feel free to ask. I'm happy to answer any questions that don't get too personal or utterly ridiculous.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Let me be the first to say, Welcome bro. Have fun, Read FAQ, annnnnnnnnnnnnd, add me as a friend if you want.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Welcome to KHI fourms, and I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need anything, just VM or PM me. I'm also here to add to your friends list

3) I'm the author of Cheat_Realquest666, you can find it in online bookstores like barnes and nobles and borders. Please help spread the word!

Cool!!!!:cool:

4) I read and draw a lot in my spare time, and I thoroughly enjoy RPG games, both in forums and in video games.

Same here.

5) I'm somewhat random, so don't mind me.

I won't mind. I am kinda random myself at some points, and a friend of mine is also very random, or at least he used to be.

If you'd like to know anything else, feel free to ask. I'm happy to answer any questions that don't get too personal or utterly ridiculous.

I'm the same way when it comes to those things. It looks like we have quite in common already.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Hello there
yhv34ou
and Welcome to Khi =), hope you enjoy yer stay ^ ^. read the faqs and have fun =3 and make some awesome friends ;D

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
You're so lucky!! I still haven't gotten my book published. I hope you enjoy the forums and have fun =)

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Welcome to forums, KD! Hope you'll enjoy your stay. :]

αsiя

space coke
Welcome

You dont like graffiti
thats my favorite type of art since i used to be a graffiti artist
well everyone is different

Back