• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Katamari!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti-RoxasXIII

I LOVE this game, it looks like a game for 3 year olds(probably is) but it's too damn fun!! I cant put my PSP down. Anyone else like this game? I think it's a great to see some new intuitive gameplay. And the game has a cool soundtrack and lots of other extas.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
Dear god! i love Katamari! i sirously think those guys that made it where on Drugs when they made it. so great.i love the music! greatest soundtrack ever!

Riku's_girl<3

Website
www.myspace.com
Katamari is <3.

Seriously.

When I first got Katamari Damacy, I looked at my brother like he was a nutjob. I was like, "Okay, why are we wasting 50 dollars on this?"

Then, I played. I was immediately hooked. The humor, the music, the gameplay, the CONCEPT. And, the fact that I was much better than my brother in the two player. X33

In We <3 Katamari... I loved how many more things you could do. And, it was equally funny. Just, so, so funny.

And, as for Me and my Katamari... MEH. I didn't like it nearly as much as the original, or the sequel. Meh is the only word for that one... :/

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
i loved playing We love katamari on my PSP in the middle of class. cause id have the volume up just enough for people around me to hear and they'd be like "WTF is that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back