• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Karissa Lee Staples plays Invi in Kingdom Hearts X [chi] Back Cover!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

A few weeks back, it was discovered that Michael Johnston plays Ephemera in Kingdom Hearts X [chi] Back Cover following the release of the E3 2016 trailer for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue. Dedicated fans have been trying to discover the voice actors of the other characters in Back Cover are to very little success, but today it was discovered that Karissa Lee Staples is voicing Master Invi in Kingdom Hearts X [chi] Back Cover.

Back in May, Karissa Lee Staples revealed on her Twitter that she was recording for a video game project and in the photo she took, you can see Master Invi talking to Master Aced on the screen in the recording boothStaples has played many roles in different projects over the years including 90210, The Lottery, Final Fantasy Type-0, and The 3rd Birthday.

You can read her tweet below:

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained XKingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts! Visit our forums and discuss all of the latest news!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
she our invi but i know imdb is not a good souce but it mettion kevin quinn as gula along with the karissa as invi

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No it's him but since he's never said anything, we an't actually confirm it. Same goes for Matthew Mercer who we know is Ira but hasn't made a comment about it...

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
No it's him but since he's never said anything, we an't actually confirm it. Same goes for Matthew Mercer who we know is Ira...
kevin quinn that what i thought i like him in bunk'd and the new disney orinal movie adventures in babysiting

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
ava is a tricky one and the thing her voiced is so simmular becuase i know it from somewhere

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Ah, my leader. Both are pretty ladies as they should be. Awesomes.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I love how once we finally figure out who voices these new characters, it turns out they already announced they were a part of it a month or more beforehand.
Remember back with all the mystery behind Terra's voice actor and it turned out that Jason Dohring already mentioned in an interview that he was doing voicework for Kingdom Hearts half a year beforehand? lol

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Never heard of her, but she has a great voice!

*looks her up*

Well I did watch Merry Kissmas so I guess I have heard of her

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So that's two voice actors confirmed! Yay!

Two plus Kevin Quinn and Matthew Mercer lol

I love how once we finally figure out who voices these new characters, it turns out they already announced they were a part of it a month or more beforehand.
Remember back with all the mystery behind Terra's voice actor and it turned out that Jason Dohring already mentioned in an interview that he was doing voicework for Kingdom Hearts half a year beforehand? lol

YEP. That was fun. And for ages everybody thought it was Christian Bale lol

Watch, this whole weird Chris Evans as the Master of Masters thing will end up leading to everybody finding out it is just Joel Johnstone or something...

Never heard of her, but she has a great voice!

*looks her up*

Well I did watch Merry Kissmas so I guess I have heard of her

I debated about putting that in the list of work she did but I wasn't sure anybody would know about that film xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why do I always discover VA's and new games in the most obscure way *Remembers when I found Re:coded on Phil Snyder's website*

But yay, I love new voice actors in the series. I'm so happy that her and Michael are in the series and it's not some generic Anime voice actors brought in.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Why do I always discover VA's and new games in the most obscure way *Remembers when I found Re:coded on Phil Snyder's website*

But yay, I love new voice actors in the series. I'm so happy that her and Michael are in the series and it's not some generic Anime voice actors brought in.

We still have Travis Winngham and Matthew Mercier in the cast. Though Willingham has been doing more Western animation as of late.

Anyways this is a cool find.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

chaser maybe it me or something but wheener i hear ava talking i keep hearing rowan blanchard but little bit higher though am i wrong or is just me

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We still have Travis Winngham and Matthew Mercier in the cast. Though Willingham has been doing more Western animation as of late.
Yeah but Travis is hot. And I didn't know he was confirmed??

chaser maybe it me or something but wheener i hear ava talking i keep hearing rowan blanchard but little bit higher though am i wrong or is just me
IDK. If you wanna believe it, go ahead.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Yeah but Travis is hot. And I didn't know he was confirmed??

IDK. If you wanna believe it, go ahead.

Oh I don't think it's confirmed, but it sounds just like him. If it's not him I'll fully accept being wrong.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Disney at the end of the day, they can get big names like Leonard Nimoy (may his soul rest in peace) and Mark Hamill easily. And even with the "generic anime voice actors" for Kingdom Hearts, they're not generic, they're reliable and talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back