• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kari forgot about Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kel_Droma

srry for the double post but i reread some of the thread and I think engulfed is right about to wait and see what her tone is in english because just reading something isnt always enough because you can not really understand something like that without tone.

soras friend901

I don't think diz is good he made her do it if you went to kh2 uk.com it namine said thats defintly a promise he problbly meant he would give her sora even tough she dosin't like to do it

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Forgot him?!! What the hell you're talking about!!!

She says that his voice left her. She means that she can't feel him in her heart anymore. Meaning he is further away from her than ever...

That will probably be the moment Kairi thinks it's time to take some action. She'll most probably try to find Sora with Selphie or something...

ur-vile

Awards
I think Kairi forgetting about Sora is pretty silly and makes little sence.

That would be liking spending most of Aliens trying to keep Newt safe, then killing her off a minute into Alien 3

...wait...em...

I dunno. As big as KH2 is getting, I just hope the story doesn't stretch so far it has plot holes all over the place

Last edited:

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as
New2Ya said:
Forgot him?!! What the hell you're talking about!!!

She says that his voice left her. She means that she can't feel him in her heart anymore. Meaning he is further away from her than ever...

That will probably be the moment Kairi thinks it's time to take some action. She'll most probably try to find Sora with Selphie or something...
I agree with that 100%

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i wonder why she says "i and that boy used to have fun on that island"... why not sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back