• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kari forgot about Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murf5891

While watching the new trailer and hearing the part where Kari talks it rung a bell cause i understand some jap so i ask one of my friends to translate it he said that it says Me, Riku and that boy use to play together, but i don remeber the boys name. So she must of forgot about him even though Sora remembers her after getting his memories back in COM.

and i got proof

Kairi: Riku, I, and that boy had always been playing happily on that island. But his voice, it's left me.

And thats straight from KHU

Light Aura

I don't see how Kairi could've forgotten about Sora. Maybe she doesn't care about him. You can't just forget somebody that you've known for so long.

C

cam ron 77

I know, poor sora. she couldn't of just forgotten him like that, thats sad, lol. has to be something wierd going on....

Sorareborn

YOUR WRONG!!!! Okay if she didnt forget about Riku then why would she forget about Sora.

soras friend901

what if diz orderd namine to erase kairi's thmemories of sora. For example in the third clip diz is holding namine he is problbly holding her aganst her wile so he makes her erase kairi's memories so she would ferget sora. Or mabie diz and namine had a deal if she would erase kairi's memories diz would give her sora thats what i think

nothingness

ya namine probably rearranged kairi's memories to make kairi forget things about sora. and DiZ probably made namine do that but when he says he wants revenge, i wonder if making Kairi forget things about Sora has anything to do with DiZ's plan of revenge.

Continuous

Gamergirl89 said:
well its been a year since kairi last saw sora so i kinda see y she forgot about him . . .

But it's been a year since Kairi last saw Riku as well, so I kind of disagree with what you said. The people who are thinking that Namine might have something to do with it, maybe she does. What did Sora do to DiZ, though, so that he would have to get his revenge on a girl that he has possibly never met...? Or maybe DiZ found out about Kairi through Sora's memories of her.

Geez, I just raised more questions didn't I? -_-;;

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Murf5891 said:
While watching the new trailer and hearing the part where Kari talks it rung a bell cause i understand some jap so i ask one of my friends to translate it he said that it says Me, Riku and that boy use to play together, but i don remeber the boys name. So she must of forgot about him even though Sora remembers her after getting his memories back in COM.

and i got proof

Kairi: Riku, I, and that boy had always been playing happily on that island. But his voice, it's left me.

And thats straight from KHU

We knew that 'Sora's voice left her'. It said it in Deep Dive. She had a connection to Sora, maybe 'psychically', either way she can't sense him. Most likely because he was in the Memory-Bloom-Pod-Thing for a year. Kairi also never met Namine; the way it sounds Kairi's never been off the island after KH. Namine's was kidnapped and has since stayed on Castle Oblivion. She's watched over the Memory Pods so she most likely hasn't left (she also has no way to leave).

Another thing is that your proof is just another translation, the main site of the forums has one too, that's a little different. As for your friend, even if she's Japanese she can mess up the translation. Japanese is made up of tones and pronouciations, that trailer sucked, so many things can get lost in translation. Now I think we are done with this so lets stop posting here.

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Sorareborn said:
YOUR WRONG!!!! Okay if she didnt forget about Riku then why would she forget about Sora.

Right there.BHK probably showed her a pic and shes like that boy.She might be the one who tells him about Sora.Come on u cant forget sumone in a year.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
i think that diz is a good guy namine wouldnt erase kairis memory becuz she knows how much sora loves kairi

Last edited:

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
The One He Fears said:
Pshh, fool. DiZ isn't good, if anything he is a neutral force. Though I believe him to be evil. All I know for sure is that DiZ's motive is "revenge".
pshh fool u hve no proof that hes neutral or bad hes always seen doing good deeds thats y i think hes good

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
psh(seems to be you guy's favorite word)

namine could have nothing to do with kairi's memories because she has a limit, she couldn't mess with sora's memories till he was in castle oblivion, the closer he, got, the more she could change, kairi is too far away for this to work

logic people!

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Perhaps Namine isn't the ONLY witch who has the powers to erase peoples minds?
It's such a perfect evil thing to do for revenge...
If Sora was to come back and Kairi had no idea who he was...Sora would be...
Heartbroken...
Mwahahahhaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back