• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ::Karaoke Lesson::

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
RikusGurlkh said:
hmm yes wondering. thats all i seem to do lately. but wonder ing is fun when its wondering about stuuf like this. :D sooo im gunna sit and wait for the next chap and wonder

You sit and wonder, I sit, wonder and write.Yes, my imagination is kinda crazy, but it doesn't go to the point of being perverted. But what happened when Riku was younger? I have an idea of my own, but it's really harsh, and besides, I already used it. Peace out! Ivy, the tiger princess

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Dirty Riku, dirty...very dirty...*cough* Anyways, moving on off that rub-a-dub..I mean yeah..-.-

Love this chapter. <3 Keep on going~!

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Yeah, the rub-a-dub was kinda strange, but I found it kinda funny..o_O...Lol... I wonder whom told her in her dream?o_O I got a guess of someone in paticular, but I doubt it, and by the way some of you talk, it sounds like that possiblt, you might have written another story kinda connected to this one, or maybe, not exactly..o_O Awsome update!=^_^=

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Okay..this chapter *sweatdrop* I take back what I said earlier. I dont really like this chapter...But, I have some hints of Love Hina (My favorite manga) and also Chobits...you'll see once you read! ^^
Sorry it took me so long to update XD
I like the next chap after this so much more.

Chapter 2.2

Why are these weird things happening lately?
I kicked an empty soda can along the street. I wonder what it would feel like to be that mangled piece of metal.

Hmm, so what am I doing again?
Oh yeah, that’s right, shopping.

I’m a guy. And I don’t like to shop.
Shopping is for those happy-go-lucky fags that get dragged along with their girlfriends.
Grocery shopping was only an excuse to get out of the house.

What could I do in the same amount of time it takes a person to shop?

I decided to go back to the carnival.
I couldn’t get that green-eyed girl out of my mind.

“Well. My name is Olette. I just wanted to say hello to you…..”

Why would someone I don’t know want to say hi to me?

I made it to the gates of the carnival and got inside. The place was vacant. Which wasn’t that hard to figure since I did jump the gate.

I first checked over by the cotton candy machines. Maybe Olette liked cotton candy. I even had this weird feeling that she did.

No one was there though.
I sighed and leaned on the counter of what I could do with my time. Lucky Sora can spend all his with Kairi.

Think, Riku, think. You cant be totally dependent on Kairi. Or always jealous of your best friend. Maybe that’s what I should do. Go and apologize to him for being such a jerk and wanting his girl.

I started walking out of the carnival before spotting some Airashii-chan plush’s.
I remembered that Sora never found Kairi’s old one. Maybe I could get her a new one.

“This is wrong.” I thought aloud as I climbed over the counter to reach for a doll.
didn’t care though. I stood up on the counter and grabbed The Almighty Airashii-chan.

“Myu!” A high pitched voice squealed behind me.
I jumped down and hid the Airashii-chan plush behind my back.
It came from a blonde haired girl with deep blue eyes. Some of it was combed over her right shoulder. She looked at me and her eyes sparkled with delight.

“Oh sorry. Didn’t realize anyone was in here.”
The girl didn’t seem to care. In fact she was clapping and intent on seeing what was behind me.

“Er, um. You wouldn’t happen to work here?” I said getting nervous.
She was in some very ornate dress. Bows and ribbons adorned her dress everywhere.
It was also very……poofy.
It was pretty, though.
The top part had no sleeves. It was tied by straps into bows at the top around her chest. It didn’t go over her shoulders. She had long gloves that came up to the top part of her arm. Which also had a ribbon around it. A ribbon around her neck….this girl must have really liked them.

“No, nope! I don’t work here!” She said gleefully.
I let out a sigh of relief.
“Oh, that’s great to know….so….what are you doing here?”
“Meeeeeww…..” She sung sadly. Before I could ask her anything more, a rent-a-cop came rumbling towards us.

“Hey! What are you bratty kids doing here? The carnival is closed this early in the morning!”
Early in the morning? It was almost three o'clock! I knew it couldn't be that early because I woke up at one today.
He was running towards us and swinging his bat. I could see him squirting spit as he talked a mile away.

“Come on!” I said to the meowing girl. I grabbed her wrists and ran toward the gate.
“Mew mew myuuuuuuuuu!!!!” She yelled. She must have thought this was a joy ride now that I had thrown her over my shoulder.

“GET BACK HERE!” the fat cop roared.
Did his job pay that much that he’d be so dedicated?

All though she was light, climbing over a gate with a girl on your shoulder while carrying a stuffed bunny was hard. I ended up having to throw Airashii-chan over first then take the leap of faith afterwards.

Luckily I made it. I didn’t want to harm this girl I just met. I put her down and inspected her for any bruises or scratches.

“Are you okay?” I asked
She looked past me and picked up the Airashii-chan plush. She hugged it for awhile before standing back up and looking at me.

“I’m fine. Thank you so much!….I‘ve always wanted an Airashii-chan plush!” she said and hugged it again.

“Oh….the bunny…..”
I didn’t really care about giving Kairi the bunny anymore. I was trying to figure out why this girl seemed so familiar.

“I’m sure we’ll meet up again. Let’s promise.”

She walked up to me and held my hand.

“Promise we’ll say hi to each other again?”
“Um….okay. I promise.”

The girls dress. :rolleyes:
I think we know who she is...Anywho. Her dress is much like Chii's, only it doesnt go over her shoulders.
I dont know what to say here...so to fill in empty space. How about some Love Hina pics...just to give you guys a little taste of what that is if you didnt know.

Tama-chan (What I modeled the blonde girl after)
First eight main characters
In bunny suits...
Eleven Characters.
You probably shouldnt click this...

They are both missing Haruka. The second one has Kanako Urashima at the bottom with her pet (forgot the name. Sorry.)

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Darkness Princess said:
YAAAY! New chappy!! *dances around* Mew? What ish she a cat?

I know, she reminded me of Zoey.(And I'm not talking about my cat, but I mean from Mew Mew Power. It's a show my sisters watch.) But one question, is that supposed to be Namine? Or what? Please update soon!

P.S. How hard is it to sing with Hikari, the sped up version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back