• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kakashi vs riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kegluneq

kakashi
Riku would be dead before he could take out his soulblade

Locksmith

It all depends on who could get the drop on whom. I love Kakashi and the whole ninja bit (and Naruto in general), but as anyone who has watched the anime has seen, it is possible to get the upper hand on Kakashi if he doesn't know what to expect (and seeing how all he ever fought was ninja, it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that Riku would have some suprising material). As for Riku- yeah, anyone on this board has played the game; we know he has flaws.

They're both pretty smart about combat though, it'd be an interesting fight.

Heh, I wonder what kind of response you would get if you posted this on a Naruto-related forum. I'm thinking polar opposite.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Locksmith said:
It all depends on who could get the drop on whom. I love Kakashi and the whole ninja bit (and Naruto in general), but as anyone who has watched the anime has seen, it is possible to get the upper hand on Kakashi if he doesn't know what to expect (and seeing how all he ever fought was ninja, it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that Riku would have some suprising material). As for Riku- yeah, anyone on this board has played the game; we know he has flaws.

They're both pretty smart about combat though, it'd be an interesting fight.

Heh, I wonder what kind of response you would get if you posted this on a Naruto-related forum. I'm thinking polar opposite.

This fight depends on nothing, kakashi would whopp riku, end of that story next post please

Last edited:

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Kakashi ..duh...hes all ninja and wayy too fast for riku so .. riku gets beat blah blah yeah

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Kakashi's speed would beat Riku, no doubt. Tell me, how do you expect Riku to block shurikens? And if he dodges them, bam, Kakashi's gonna be right behind him.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Kakashi is an elite ninja from "Naruto". He has a unique power, the Sharingan, he can copy any kind of jutsu (ninja move). He could, arguably, copy dark mode, dark aura, etc...

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
..... a ninja manga/anime. Don't let Hokage catch you say that o_o

Xell

Wait, wut?
Why bother comparing them, it's like comparing Naruto to DBZ, You don't see naruto going "KAMEHAMEHA", DBZ would own Naruto because of their super powers (Not the anime of course Naruto owns DBZ! XD), So why bother comparing KH to Naruto, KH People can't exactly form hand seals and make a big water dragon come out of no where >_>

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
He beat a kid that couldn't fight. Hell of an accomplishment -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back