• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kakashi vs obi wan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kakashi VS obi wan

• Kakashi

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Obi wan

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Ok based on what we have seen they can do who would win? From seeing revenge of the sith obi wan seemes pretty good, but still isnt as good as kakashi, what do you think?

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Kakashi could learn to see when he is about to use the force though, he could eventually pretty much read his attacks super easily, plus his raikiri could cut through his lightsaber and kill him.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Kakashi could learn to see when he is about to use the force though, he could eventually pretty much read his attacks super easily, plus his raikiri could cut through his lightsaber and kill him.

kakashi copies movements and chakra levels, not force. Sigh, i'll have to do a very basic combo for you to get this....

Force slow + force speed = timestop.(well for the one having slow against them)

Force slow does as it says, and force speed(or burst of speed, whatever) slows time, making time stop for the one with slow cast on him. That means, no matter how fast, etc. ,you are time just stopped for you.

That something a jedi would never do, but they could just cast force enlightment(a master level force ablity that basically makes you 1) nearly untouchable 2) untargetable by effects 3) slow time 4) are more likely to get a good hit) Which makes you near-god level in jedi terms. They can also fake their deaths with force hibernation. I'd go further into how he could beat him based on lightsaber combat, but i don't really feel like it.

O

OneWingdAngl182

ok...they are both my favorites i both things so this is hard for me but obi-wan has the force, a lightsaber, great agitlity ect...he would win.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
No. Rikiri I doubt owuld cut through a lightsaber. A lightsaber blade is basically Light that's turned into a higly concentrated and controlled beam that basically cuts through anything. Kakshi would try to punch(?) at the saber and cut his hand off in doing so.

I may be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back