• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's training...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
we maybe sora will visit raident garden to check on how things going with the traing i do wonder what this place look like

Last edited:

DefiantHeart

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys, helps to encourage me to post a bit more. ^_^ ( I still typically hold back and I'm usually like, nah waste of time to post this...) I should add, I feel ish not exactly training in the typical state like beating heartless and stuff. I think Lea and Kairi have that part down already, rather I think ish to help awaken Kairi's and Lea's memories of Radiant Garden, so they can establish connections to the past. Kairi, to remember Aqua, so she can create a door to light to reach Aqua in the realm of darkness, and Lea possibly with his memories of the behind the scenes events in the experiments that lead to the end of Radiant Garden. Just a thought though, I figure since Kairi created a door to light to allow Riku and Sora to return to the realm of light, that she'd be able to do the same for Aqua... and thash probably what Mickey meant by "they can save Aqua now" since everyone is together and they'd be able to focus on saving Aqua.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Nah. I doubt it will be interesting.
It's very possible we'll never see the actual training, that they said "Well, we made Yen Sid explain what Kairi and Lea will do, that's one load off our back".
It could be a good move still, perhaps with the Kairi Lea interaction Void mentioned, but... it's KH. Nomura has a George Lucas skill level of mentioning things and never showing them.

I, too, fear that they won't show much of it, even though it's so badly needed for the characters to interact more with each other. At least small glimpses in cutscenes would be nice.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
It's probably going to be just like KH1 where Merlin has the furniture doing wacky stuff and never dying.

I doubt it would be taking place in the Unchained world or anything, but we also know that if theories are right that the books of prophecy contain worlds/people, then we have plenty of other examples in the universe. The Winnie the Pooh book for example, something Merlin keeps saying isn't his. And then there's Jiminy's Journey. The Tron worlds are also similar in a sense. It wouldn't be impossible for Merlin to have some kind of book to put them in, but it seems unnecessary.

Luxu

Awards
Unchained X Chi is supposed to take place during before the Keyblade War (At least season 1)

While Season 2 is hinted to be near the events of Dream Drop Distance because Maleficent.

So its possible in Season 2, if they are in the Sleeping Worlds. We might see them, but this on its own is highly unlikely as the Sleeping Worlds are supposed to be dangerous.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Um... I think this is unlikely. Apparently the Book of Prophecies is pretty much just a legendary object by this point, the only present day character we know for a fact has her hands on one so far is Maleficent, and even then we don't know the methods to which she acquired one yet. There's the world's smallest chance that they could be using the power of Jiminy's Journal to create a digital world for them, but most likely it's just a pocket of timeless space where Merlin can train them is all. It doesn't seem to be drawing from any other special power in the games.

Luxu

Awards
Um... I think this is unlikely. Apparently the Book of Prophecies is pretty much just a legendary object by this point, the only present day character we know for a fact has her hands on one so far is Maleficent, and even then we don't know the methods to which she acquired one yet. There's the world's smallest chance that they could be using the power of Jiminy's Journal to create a digital world for them, but most likely it's just a pocket of timeless space where Merlin can train them is all. It doesn't seem to be drawing from any other special power in the games.

Maleficent doesn't have one. But I have a theory now, thanks to you. What if she is going to go after the Dandelion Kids or the Player in hopes of finding the Book of Prophecies? And Maleficent is just a powerful fairy.

But I think by "have" you mean that she knows it exists, despite no possible reasons of how knowing it could exist be a thing. Unless Xehanort told her... But a timeless space bubble, could just be in the Realm of Sleep but in a makeshift world using Merlin's magic

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Maleficent doesn't have one. But I have a theory now, thanks to you. What if she is going to go after the Dandelion Kids or the Player in hopes of finding the Book of Prophecies? And Maleficent is just a powerful fairy.

But I think by "have" you mean that she knows it exists, despite no possible reasons of how knowing it could exist be a thing. Unless Xehanort told her... But a timeless space bubble, could just be in the Realm of Sleep but in a makeshift world using Merlin's magic

Watch the secret ending of Unchained X, it's implied she got her hands on a book of prophecies. That and it's implied she was looking for one during Re:Coded.

D

Deleted member 246005

I dont think Lea needs to be trained as much as Kairi mostly because he was apart of the Org 13 for 9-10 years or so. He's got a lot more combat expierence to draw from so i guess his training is just adjusting to using a keyblade instead of his signature chakrams.

Howler's idea of Kairi and Lea doing missions in Radiant Garden sounds pretty cool. Its a chance for some good character development for the two and Sora and Riku learned mostly on the job.

Kairi training in the BoP sounds cool but I'm wondering how she would get there outside of finding it in the realm of sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I dont think Lea needs to be trained as much as Kairi mostly because he was apart of the Org 13 for 9-10 years or so. He's got a lot more combat expierence to draw from so i guess his training is just adjusting to using a keyblade instead of his signature chakrams.
Going from dual oversized frisbees to a sword is still quite an adjustment, though. Not to mention that using the Keyblade to its fullest potential (and not just as a key-shaped sword) seems to require some specialized training. Heck, Lea had a lot of trouble just getting the thing to materialize in the first place, he could use a lot of practice.

Hirokey123

Awards
I mean the thing is Axel doesn't use his chakrams as chakrams all that often. His primary form of combat was to hold and slice with them like they were swords, sometimes he threw them but the way he throws them is really no different from strike raid attacks. Likewise the way he sometimes spins the blades is no different from the numerous times we've done the same thing with the keyblade. Like all and all Lea's transition to a keyblade isn't going to feel that different, he just has to learn to deal with having only one blade now instead of two.

DefiantHeart

Awards
I mean the thing is Axel doesn't use his chakrams as chakrams all that often. His primary form of combat was to hold and slice with them like they were swords, sometimes he threw them but the way he throws them is really no different from strike raid attacks. Likewise the way he sometimes spins the blades is no different from the numerous times we've done the same thing with the keyblade. Like all and all Lea's transition to a keyblade isn't going to feel that different, he just has to learn to deal with having only one blade now instead of two.

Right, like I said, ish probably not going to be the type of "training" we would interpret. Probably some other aspects that are out of the ordinary, like Sora and Riku's sleeping worlds trials. ( Though those still were basically just relearning the same things...XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back