• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's style *spoiler*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
the whole poh thing hasent been relavent since the first game
it really bothers me since it was the whole plot first game

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Personally I'd rather that gal earn her own Keyblade through her scenario and be using Light powers until then.

Eww at Kairi Scenario.. Personally, I'd like her to act like she's just going to stay on the island, but end up sneaking on-board the gummiship (i.e. stowaway) or find a means to get off DI latter and run into Sora. All of the while, she realizes that she can use her PoH powers to combat the heartless until she goes through an awakening type thing. Of course, that might leave room for a scenario. Personally, I feel that this could just be covered by those "meanwhile" type scenes, until she runs into Riku, whom I feel will go his separate from Sora right off the bat or shortly after they leave DI. I like this idea not only because she wouldn't get a scenario and because it'd give her a chance to redeem herself with her attitude towards Riku.

Just so you know, if I want a girl/ woman getting a scenario in KH3, it would be Aqua. Even if she's a PoH that might be able to wield, Aqua's still better than her. I actually hope Sora saves her fairly early in the game, so if they do have multiple scenarios, she could have one as well.

Yeah.. I would like KH3 to have a scenario for Sora, Riku, and Aqua. No Kairi.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
the whole poh thing hasent been relavent since the first game
it really bothers me since it was the whole plot first game

Agreed.

They could make more use of it. We see the princess' all the time such as Jasmine and Belle in KH2 and they just have no input what so ever which sort of annoys me a bit, it seems like the whole concept was scratched. I can understand if they had their memory wiped. I think the only relevant Poh is Kairi and the fact that she has the potential to become a KW.

In response to the title of the thread, I also believe she would be mostly magic based, I can also see her wielding the Keyblade like we see Mickey does.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i hope she is agile in movemet flipos and cartwhhel at going beserk with magic type of thing

Matrixfan

I actually think it'd be kind of cool if Riku and Kairi replaced Donald and Goofy. Think of it, Three Keyblade wielders: Sora's the guidance and attack of the group, Kairi's the mage, and Riku's Defensive, guarding his friends and using the remainder of his dark powers as shields and attack mechanisms. Then you could have an ultimate Trinity or something since it's three keyblade wielders, lol

ffdgh

what next? since the darkness is gone from riku, he use "twilight"shield and "twilight" orbs instead? XD?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
what next? since the darkness is gone from riku, he use "twilight"shield and "twilight" orbs instead? XD?
WAIT WHEN DID riku loose his dark power thats was the coolest part of his return it was awesome

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
the darkness blinding him has been removed but his acess to dark magic isny gone

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
This probably won't ever happen, but I think it would be super hilarious/cute if Kairi started off really clumsy (maybe even falling down periodically), and then getting agile as the game progresses. I dunno, it would kind of explain her lack of training.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
This probably won't ever happen, but I think it would be super hilarious/cute if Kairi started off really clumsy (maybe even falling down periodically), and then getting agile as the game progresses. I dunno, it would kind of explain her lack of training.

I actually would love that. It would make sense too. She's had only one fighting experience, and that's all. I would love it if that were to happen, even if her character did suck. It would just be a great add-on.

Although I don't think SE is clever enough to think of that.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I actually would love that. It would make sense too. She's had only one fighting experience, and that's all. I would love it if that were to happen, even if her character did suck. It would just be a great add-on.

Although I don't think SE is clever enough to think of that.

They did something similar with Ping/Mulan, but she was just a party member.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so you wanna see her get hurt in battle
i kinda doubt it

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
They did something similar with Ping/Mulan, but she was just a party member.

Yeah I remember that. Would be nice if they did the same for Kairi.

so you wanna see her get hurt in battle
i kinda doubt it

Ummm, no. I want her to fight realistically. When Sora first fought it made sense he was so good because he had practice with Riku. Kairi hasn't, therefore she should fight how she truly would, and stumble, fall, etc. at first but as she gains experience and levels up, she becomes less clumsy and more balanced and better.

It's a better idea than just starting off the game and she's already well balanced and a good fighter.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
He lost them all didn't he according to Micky at the end of KH2

I think he lost them to the extent on not being able to use dark passages anymore or Mickey's observation was because he couldn't use dark passages anymore. I doubt he really totally lost his ability to use darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back