• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's style *spoiler*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctis2.0

Any ideas on what kind of style Kairi will have in the future games, since she's a keyblade wielder now.s1naruto

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Potential Keyblade Wielder, please. She still hasn't received an official Keyblade yet, she's only been confirmed to have the potential to be a KW.

Anyway, I'm hoping they blend in a style to where she's mainly a magic caster. Like a White Mage Keyblade wielder. That would be nice.

Noctis2.0

Potential Keyblade Wielder, please. She still hasn't received an official Keyblade yet, she's only been confirmed to have the potential to be a KW.

Anyway, I'm hoping they blend in a style to where she's mainly a magic caster. Like a White Mage Keyblade wielder. That would be nice.

Whatever helps helps you sleep at night.

Whitemage sounds good fits her personality sorta(ish)

Lonbilly

Awards
Whatever helps helps you sleep at night.

It's not what helps me sleep at night, it's true. Yes, she had the ceremony performed on her. yes, she's borrowed Riku's Keyblade. But has she summoned her own? No. Has she been shown to have her own? No. There's just Nomura's little thing saying she has the potential. It's not just me saying it because I hate Kairi, it's because it's true.

Whitemage sounds good fits her personality sorta(ish)

Plus she's a PoH, so it makes sense.

I'm just hoping that if she become playable, she doesn't get a bunch of power off screen. I'm hoping they give us a poor excuse of a fighter Kairi to begin with, and have her abilities develop from there and gain her own Keyblade.

Noctis2.0

It's not what helps me sleep at night, it's true. Yes, she had the ceremony performed on her. yes, she's borrowed Riku's Keyblade. But has she summoned her own? No. Has she been shown to have her own? No. There's just Nomura's little thing saying she has the potential. It's not just me saying it because I hate Kairi, it's because it's true.

Sense there was never a scene where she gives back the keyblade its pretty safe to assume she still has it.

Lonbilly

Awards
Sense there was never a scene where she gives back the keyblade its pretty safe to assume she still has it.

And sense there's never a scene after that event that shows her summon it, even when she wants to help fight and Mansex arrives a bunch of different times, it's also possible it went back where it came from - Riku. Until they show her with it, there's no way of saying it;s her's or not.

Plus, I'd rather her earn her own Keyblade. It would add to good character development that majority of the fandom agrees she needs.

But now the thread is being derailed, so let's get back to the style discussion before this turns into a Kairi actually being a KW discussion thread and it gets closed.

Noctis2.0

And sense there's never a scene after that event that shows her summon it, even when she wants to help fight and Mansex arrives a bunch of different times, it's also possible it went back where it came from - Riku. Until they show her with it, there's no way of saying it;s her's or not.

Plus, I'd rather her earn her own Keyblade. It would add to good character development that majority of the fandom agrees she needs.

But now the thread is being derailed, so let's get back to the style discussion before this turns into a Kairi actually being a KW discussion thread and it gets closed.

Agreed lets just agree to disagree.

Lonbilly

Awards
Personally I'm hoping her style is reminiscent of Sorceress Rinoa. Not that great at physical attacks, but able to amplify the power of magic greatly, able to learn spells some of the others can't, etc.

Also I'm hoping she uses a bit of regular Light auras/powers against the enemy, like how Riku can use Dark Aura, or for her Limit to be Holy.

Yuu

I guess her style will be reminiscent to what Yensid's style was like before he retired, seeing is Yensid looks like the most magic-oriented of all the keybladers revealed as of now.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Plus she's a PoH, so it makes sense.

I'm just hoping that if she become playable, she doesn't get a bunch of power off screen. I'm hoping they give us a poor excuse of a fighter Kairi to begin with, and have her abilities develop from there and gain her own Keyblade.

she gonna summon her own in the kh3 just accept it she one of them
and she gonna kick so much but but at the same time i wanna se her get smacked around a bit she need to toughen up a bit

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I guess her style will be reminiscent to what Yensid's style was like before he retired, seeing is Yensid looks like the most magic-oriented of all the keybladers revealed as of now.

do you think he will train her like he trained mickey
so a agile style wilth poerfull blow as well as a lot of light based attacks

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i want kairi to save our heroes

and i wanna see her cry for sora and riku
i wanna see her strong

if she does get separated from sora,
she should go to all the saddest worlds
and she realize how her light can affect people

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i want kairi to save our heroes

and i wanna see her cry for sora and riku
i wanna see her strong

if she does get separated from sora,
she should go to all the saddest worlds
and she realize how her light can affect people

yeah thats sonds good
she should alos have a sort of ff role model
like sora does with cloud and leon
mabey rhiona or lightning

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
yeah thats sonds good

IMO
she should have a keyblade from the beginning
it wont be her keyblade but riku

later the keyblade chooses kiari after finding her worthy

yeah thats sonds good

Aerith and Tifa can be. oh! and Aqua too!

i also want kairi to hold her keyblade like Ven do but with a battle stance like Aqua's
she should use light based magic. that would be really cool.
who think she should have different modes like sora?

A

Azrael

Why should we be happy? It's bad enough Kairi has a Keyblade? Let have her own style instead of ripping it off other people.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so mabey she will be very fast but have low power
not too many combos but above average magic power and mabed a limit with sora and riku

A

Azrael

Yes! Finally someone who has a brain! Though I fear Kairi is going to be an Aqua clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back