• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Role in KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waves_Blade

The actual Kairi, not flashbacks/fakes in the dream world.

I haven't had a chance to watch start-finish from the streams yet but I'm hoping she did.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Did Kairi get any love/screen time in 3D?

Don't know what's wrong with her getting the flashbacks/apparitions.

She might not have been there, but she obviously wasn't forgotten. Not to mention, it confirmed for good that she can wield a Keyblade. Has her own battle stance too. If anything, people should talk about the lack of Naminé.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

If I remember correctly, Namine was in a quick flashback, yes?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Naminé was the second apparition Sora saw in TWTNW, after Donald, Goofy and Mickey and before Xion and Roxas.
I think they talk shortly but then Naminé runs away for some reason and Sora chases after her.

As for Kairi, she got included in an awesome group shot of everyone (except Lea and Naminé) whipping out their weapons and standing around Sora.
The sight nearly made Xigbar shit his pants, lol.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

As long as they are handing out keyblades, I personally want Namine to get her own.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

As long as they are handing out keyblades, I personally want Namine to get her own.

I want everybody to get their own :3.

But wait, wouldn't that be met with the same vitriol that Kairi's got?

Zul

Awards

Nope, as far as the impression the fanbase has given off for the last few years, getting a keyblade is only a crime if you're Kairi.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Nope, as far as the impression the fanbase has given off for the last few years, getting a keyblade is only a crime if you're Kairi.

True, true.

Kind of like Lea. I mean, other than having fighting experience, it still happened the same random ass way, and yet...there's not much whining. If anything, it's being justified.

Kairi should switch genders. Watch how crap changes fast.

Waves_Blade

SO, having looked at the secret ending, Kairi's gona get trained!

Excellent.

Makes me wonder about her potential,

Princess of Light powers + a Keyblade + whatever else she may or may not have (magic/summons/ect?) could equal a fairly powerful person once her trainings all said and done.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I am so here for Kairi being a trained wielder. Now nobody can complain about how she has no experience fighting. :3
Maybe now my Namine hopes aren't too far off.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards

I agree. Namine trained and with a keyblade of her own would be pretty amazing. Considering Kairi's getting trained maybe after Namine gets saved something similar will happen with her..

Waves_Blade

I'm all for it I suppose but...

Why would Namine even NEED a keyblade? Considering she can just mind **** people at will (getting her will up to do that is another mater)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm all for it I suppose but...

Why would Namine even NEED a keyblade? Considering she can just mind **** people at will (getting her will up to do that is another mater)

Naminé can't just mindbonk people as she pleases because her memory powers only affect Sora and those closely connected with him.

So by using those powers Naminé would harm her own team and Xehanort would have a field day, laughing his ass off.

Japanlover

I was happy that Kairi will finally do something for once! Some how I knew that BBSv2 will be about Kairi >.>

Waves_Blade

Naminé can't just mindbonk people as she pleases because her memory powers only affect Sora and those closely connected with him.

So by using those powers Naminé would harm her own team and Xehanort would have a field day, laughing his ass off.

Just my wishful thinking then.

ANYWAY, Kairi, Namine can go have her own topic if she pops up later on. :p

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Well glad to see Kairi's gonna finally get to beat some ass. Also I kinda like the idea of Namine getting her own Keyblade I wished she would have an artist attack style, sorta like in Epic mickey where she could make heartless, nobdies, or whatever into her friends or just get rid of them. As for Kairi I could see her fighting style being a mix of Aqua and Ven. Quick and magic based with her powers with light. Also I want Mr.H or Josh to give her some bitchin wings cause a Princess of Light is just one step away on the pure meter from angel hood. Also I could see Yen-Sid sending her to find Oswald or Aqua to help out Sora.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Yes. And Aqua would kick her ass.
Aqua vowed to preotect her not harm her, that would go against her views and teaching, harming her. Though if they ever sparred aqua would KO her faster then the speed sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back