• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's {No Spoilers In Titles}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: Kairi's Keyblade?

No one knows except Nomura. We don't even know if it's real, yet. There's a bunch of theories going around about it. You won't get any fact on it just theories.

R

Riku's Dawn

I made up a name for it, Flowering Memory because it had Namine's fake charn on it.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Kairi's Keyblade may not be real, so as for now it has no element. If there was another Keyblade laying around somewhere I belive that it would be the Present realm's Keyblade.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

axel's son_13 said:
Well, I heard it might be the Keyblade of the Dawn, if it is real

Notice that Dawn could be referring to Twilight. Since Riku Keyblade has the word Dawn in it, that means that Dawn is considered Twilight so that is not a possible Keyblade since Riku's Way to Dawn is the Twilight's realm Keyblade.

mundos

Spoiler

We know there are more than 4 keyblades. Remember a certain secret ending?
There are 4 keyblade MASTERS. Anyone with a strong heart can wield a keyblade. Even Jack Sparrow could hold the keyblade.

gjkc4204

Maybe its just a keyblade she does have a strong heart( shes a flippin princess)
but do you think all the blades at the crossroads MENT something REPRESENTED something maybe people with strong hearts but thats it
we would run out of stuff after Dawn I mean one of the keyblades could stand for green and thats just weird
So maybe her key is just a blade no more no less

SH_Brat

What if the keyblade Riku gave her was his other. I mean Sora can weild two, so why not him too. It could have just been his other keyblade with a keychain( you know like how the Kingdom Key has keychains like Ultima, Fenrir, ect.). Everyone is always talking about how the Genie can weild a keyblade when Sora gives it to him. Maybe the Keybearers can choose who they want to weild the keyblade. NOTE: If Kairi is really a keyblade bearer it would be because her heart was dormant in Soras. Being a Princess of Heart doesn't necissarily mean you're a Princess.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a

.....if i ever needed proof humanity is growing more moronic...

just becuase there are lots of keyblades doesnt mean they are real, hell, i know a girl with a little keychain on here necklace, but that doesnt make it real. even roxas has fake keyblades

Little_Red

betch.
Okay here's one of the many reasons Kairi is not a keyblade wielder;

1) The Keyblade was given to her

2) She didn't have an awakening so technically, she should have never gotten one in the first place

and

3)She's a girl! That doesn't make sense!!!!

I mean, how can someone just give you a keyblade! It has to be conjoured by the person!!!!!

Last edited:

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok. Let's see.

Kairi's keyblade can go either way. For all we know, she could've had an awakening that we were unaware of. WE WERE FOLLOWING SORA NOT KAIRI so there's no possible way that you'd know she didn't have an awakening. Riku gave it to her. Well, Mickey FOUND his. Does that make him any less of a wielder? Until someone gives you solid proof, I personally believe that we shouldn't lean either way. It can be either real or fake. It could be of present. It could not be.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
I think that Kairi is a keyblade weilder, it just seems right since they are the main characters. I also think Yensid has one, as well as many others, I bet we will meet a bad guy with a keyblade soon enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back