• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's new look

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo Cloud

I guess losing her two best friends for a year has really matured kairi. She lost her younger look and now looks mature. She is ten times hotter now.

Paopu_Fruit13

yeah her head was how do i put this..fat before,she looks cute in long hair.im dieing for kh2 here please share my pain lol

Dearly_Beloved11

I wouldn't say she is ten times hotter because I'm a girl, but she is a lot prettier. I thought she had a huge head with the short hair. I really think the mini skirt is a school uniform? Never know. In Chains Of Memories they reunite and see Kairi, I'm pretty sure she has the same outfit on. But I guess she has matured? Ah well, we'll just have to find out.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
men... okay n e whoz i think she looks real sad but since all the guys seem to look past that and only notice that's she's 'hott' nad plus she taken by sora dammit n e whoz she's really been through a lot

Link Zero

A place where darkness and light are equally balan
Dearly_Beloved11 said:
I wouldn't say she is ten times hotter because I'm a girl, but she is a lot prettier. I thought she had a huge head with the short hair. I really think the mini skirt is a school uniform? Never know. In Chains Of Memories they reunite and see Kairi, I'm pretty sure she has the same outfit on. But I guess she has matured? Ah well, we'll just have to find out.
They do not reunite in Chain of Memories. They see an image of her. But they never see Kairi in CoM. Yes I agree it is a school uniform since Selphie too is wearing it.

A

Audo

She looks sad in that scene but looks so much better. I like her new face structure and her long hair really looks better. I love details gone in that scene, Her hair moving, the water, how her clothes move with the wind the way the water sparkles and then you look at selphie with her weird gelled hair. lol

Dearly_Beloved11

Link Zero said:
They do not reunite in Chain of Memories. They see an image of her. But they never see Kairi in CoM. Yes I agree it is a school uniform since Selphie too is wearing it.

Yeah I just noticed that.. hah. I didn't actually play the game, I downloaded the ending. I rewatched it and actually understood it. So forgive me for being a complete idiot.

punksora

ya, selphie's hair is still....funky o.o but i love kairi's hair and outfit....looks like they took
their time on making her face and everything, cause she looks pretty ((i'm a girl, i hope
that because i said that i'm not gay o.o))

monkey_boy

she doesn't look sad. she's smiling. really sad people don't smile. she's smiling at memories she has. And she's still hot.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Hmm, its like Nomura used Rinoa's look for Kairi now. Rinoa, from FINAL FANTASY VIII.

Oh well, logical, cuz Rinoa is tha best!!!

adventchildkiori

I like Kairis new look, I guess its out with red hair on her now, I was expecting her to have long red hair, so should we all now say that that pic with kairi with long red hair in the old trailer is concept art now or what?

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Her hair seems darker to me...and Selphie does still look the same....i wonder why she is going to school now....cause in KH1 she didnt....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back