• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's love... gone a little too far?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Heart

I highly doubt Kairi will make friends with him, she should fight against Sephiroth! along with the "One Winged Angel" song playing.

thecloser

he would beat the crap out of here i feel sory for kairi i mean just think about ik who would win a girl that can't fight or sephirot the strongest bos of kh i mean damn HIS F&*K1N9 sword is 2 or three times kairi ! he would kil here faster than aerith

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
*bangs head on keyboard* DAMN N00BS!!!! omg this board is becoming infested with n00bs NOO >.<!!!

and why in the hell would Kairi meet Sephiroth? wtf? FF characters in KH are just side characters. They dont have much of a significance. Maybe a small role but not much. Kairi and Sephy? wow just wow. She would never meet him. They have nothing to do with each other. Kairi is essential to the plot while Sephy has nothing to do with anything. Seriously why would she meet Sephiroth? this is such a retarted thread i almost puked.

why are there so many n00bs now?? why?

thecloser

it would be funny sora walks in sees sephi and hades tosing over with dead parts of kairi omfg her head is split in 2 haha

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
thecloser said:
it would be funny sora walks in sees sephi and hades tosing over with dead parts of kairi omfg her head is split in 2 haha

you frikin imature brat. this would never happen. They have nothing to do with the plot.

and give me one good reason why Square-Enix would get Kairi killed...

i hate n00bs...

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
Souleater's got a good point up there. She never would have a chance to meet him. He probably wouldn't notice her unless she confronted him up or something...
I think it was a 'what if' kinda thing though >_>;
But I doubt they would kill her off in any circumstance.

Sora Kun

It would be pretty cool, she would need the Keychain she gave to Sora though..

thecloser

ok it was stupid but it was just a joke chill and don't take everything so serieus and if you hate noobs so much just leave it even saven you and us time but why in the world can't kairi meet sephi

knightwalker

SoulEater2118 said:
*bangs head on keyboard* DAMN N00BS!!!! omg this board is becoming infested with n00bs NOO >.<!!!

and why in the hell would Kairi meet Sephiroth? wtf? FF characters in KH are just side characters. They dont have much of a significance. Maybe a small role but not much. Kairi and Sephy? wow just wow. She would never meet him. They have nothing to do with each other. Kairi is essential to the plot while Sephy has nothing to do with anything. Seriously why would she meet Sephiroth? this is such a retarted thread i almost puked.

why are there so many n00bs now?? why?

I agree it's pretty lame but still it would be cool.

brbrose

souleater.... your an embarresment to all kh fans. if you havent notice i think everyone here is quite aware that kairi and sepheroth will never meet. and why the hell are you calling sepheroth sephy.......how lame....and by the it seems the your the only noob in this topic so far souleater...

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Kairi and Sephiroth would never meet. But if they did (which they wouldn't) Sephiroth wouldn't even notice Kairi unless she challenged him to a fight (which she wouldn't since she has no reason). And if they did fight (which they never would) Sephiroth would kill Kairi with one attack and she would be dead (which Square-Enix and Disney would not allow EVER). Overall, it doesn't seem like this is likely to ever happen and not even likely enough to be able to think of an accurate way for this confrontation to happen, much less to know how it would end. But it is fun to think of a possibility. :)

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
it's conceiveable, i think, that if kairi can get from hollow bastion to traverse town, she could go to olympus coliseum as well. she would need a seat on a gummi ship and all...but i don't recall her having an entry pass into "the games"...? :) it's possible and yet not so, i guess.

but i'm having a hard time deciding between the popular opinions on this thread...would sephiroth kill her off or wouldn't he? he seemed pretty bent on killing Sora, if i remember...and all for a shiny trophy... *shakes head*

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
But it's shiny :3 Who wouldn't want a shiny trophy?
*coughs*
Maybe if she snuck onto the Gummi ship when nobody saw her? Sora didn't want her to tag along.
I think if she taunted Sephiroth, maybe he would kill her off. Otherwise he'd probably never notice her.
*begins encouraging Kairi to taunt him*

Midnight

Thanks for the opinions...

I think Kairi could win, I mean the princesses of heart have to power to hold back evil, why couldn't she hold off Sephiroth? Especially if she had a keyblade.

Thank you .Oathkeeper. for being the first one to say why she could fight Sephiroth.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
this topic is still nooby... alright, they COULD meet, and like a lot of people said, Sephiroth does not find a reason to fight anybody that does not cause a threat to him. The only reason he would fight her is if
A: she provoked him
B: she attacked him
c: she had a gurdge against him
Oh, and by the way, he only (spoiler, highlight to read) burnt down cloud's home in ff7 was because cloud fought him and he lost, and he found out his past.So he wouldn't really have a reason to fight her at all, unless she showed a link to cloud, which she dosent.
Thank you, and delete this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back