• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's letter and Eraqus' Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

Awards
Sorry if this has been said before but i had an idea while watching the "Blank Points" today and i thought i shared.
In the KHIII trailer we can see Eraqus' keyblade at the shores of Destiny Islands.
What we know is that Eraqus' keyblade now belongs to Aqua and the last time we chronologically saw Aqua was at the shores of the realm of darkness.
Sora and Riku (at the end of KHII) were at the same shores where they found Kairi's letter in the bottle send by Kairi from the Destiny islands. That means in some way that the Destiny islands and realm of darkness shores are or can be connected.
What if Aqua for some reason sent Eraqus' keyblade to Sora from the realm of darkness and ended up at Destiny Islands.
The same way Kairi sent the letter but reversed.
It could also be a nice parallel between Kairi and Aqua.

All that would stand of course if the scene in the kH3 trailer is literal and not a concept.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Actually, they were not on the same shores. Sora and Riku were on the side closer to the Realm of Inbetween, whereas Aqua and Ansem the Wise were on the side closer to the Realm of Darkness. The Dark Margin separates the two, hence its name.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Eh, I still stand by my belief that Sora finding Master Keeper was more symbolic than anything. Kairi's letter ending up at the Dark Margin was also symbolism of sorts (Kairi=Sea. Sora=Sky. Space/the Lanes between is sometimes referred to as an "ocean", the ocean between worlds/sea of the skies/star ocean. Space/Lanes Between, the ocean between worlds, etc. both separates and connects worlds; the sky and the ocean are one; one sky, one destiny; blah, blah, blah), but a more in universe reason for it is that I think Sora and Kairi's hearts being connected to each other allowed it to find Sora.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I also think Sora finding Masters Keeper was purely symbolism cause Aqua wouldn't just part ways with it when its her only line of defense in the dark realm [sure she has magic but thats only a temporary fix without a keyblade] and with it being her masters personal keyblade.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I also think Sora finding Masters Keeper was purely symbolism cause Aqua wouldn't just part ways with it when its her only line of defense in the dark realm [sure she has magic but thats only a temporary fix without a keyblade] and with it being her masters personal keyblade.

Not to mention that, without using a Keyblade as a conduit to cast it, Aqua's magic would not destroy/purify the Heartless in question for good but just destroy its current form so it will just respawn sometime later.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Not to mention that, without using a Keyblade as a conduit to cast it, Aqua's magic would not destroy/purify the Heartless in question for good but just destroy its current form so it will just respawn sometime later.

Exactly, that's why I refer to it as only a temporary fix. Also seeing as how she's in the dark realm itself, their place of origin, they'd probably respawn and attack at a much quicker pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back