• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Kidnapper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
it was riku doing all the whistling cause at the end when kairi goes through the portal to twilight town, she turns around to see him with his hood on right before the portal closes on her.

so you all fail:thumbdown:

none of us know for sure so really no one fails :thumbsup: XD.... but one thing i dont get is... if the whistle came from the portal... then how come Kairi didnt notice him walk out of the portal... i mean Rikus sneaky, but hes not that sneaky...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
none of us know for sure so really no one fails :thumbsup: XD.... but one thing i dont get is... if the whistle came from the portal... then how come Kairi didnt notice him walk out of the portal... i mean Rikus sneaky, but hes not that sneaky...

Perhaps when Mickey was whistling, Riku was already in the portal. Riku is sneaky because he didnt want anyone to find out what happened to him.

Funny how, near the end, when Pluto is there he took the chance to back away and let Kairi see him rather than chase Saix and finish off the organization. It doesnt sound like he was afraid of Pluto at all :rolleyes:

Marly

Awards
Perhaps when Mickey was whistling, Riku was already in the portal. Riku is sneaky because he didnt want anyone to find out what happened to him.

Funny how, near the end, when Pluto is there he took the chance to back away and let Kairi see him rather than chase Saix and finish off the organization. It doesnt sound like he was afraid of Pluto at all :rolleyes:

not what i meant XD.... i meant that Kairi was shocked to see Riku standing behind her... but if the whistle came from the portal "supposedly by Riku" then how come she didnt see him walking out of the portal... thats what i meant hes sneaky but hes not sneaky enough to be able to walk past Kairi without her notice :p

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
not what i meant XD.... i meant that Kairi was shocked to see Riku standing behind her... but if the whistle came from the portal "supposedly by Riku" then how come she didnt see him walking out of the portal... thats what i meant hes sneaky but hes not sneaky enough to be able to walk past Kairi without her notice :p

I dunno if I quite get what you're saying. Riku opened the portal for Kairi and waited in the path until Kairi crossed safely, so if Riku was behind her, and the whistling came from the other end of the portal then it cant be Riku who whistled. Is that what you mean (because that makes perfect sense to me).

Marly

Awards
I dunno if I quite get what you're saying. Riku opened the portal for Kairi and waited in the path until Kairi crossed safely, so if Riku was behind her, and the whistling came from the other end of the portal then it cant be Riku who whistled. Is that what you mean (because that makes perfect sense to me).

Thats what i meant :) therefore i believe that its mickey who is whistling ^^

Marly

Awards
what? riku did it all:
making the portals
whistling
making sure kairi got away from axel

not sure where you guys are getting mickey from

ok in the scene we are discussing.... the whistle comes from the portal.... right? ok... so how would he end up behind Kairi without her noticing?.. and Mickey pops into the picture because its Mickeys dog so it easily ties to Mickey...

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better

Thats what i meant :) therefore i believe that its mickey who is whistling ^^

ok in the scene we are discussing.... the whistle comes from the portal.... right? ok... so how would he end up behind Kairi without her noticing?.. and Mickey pops into the picture because its Mickeys dog so it easily ties to Mickey...

Sounds can still be made through the portal.

Take a good look at 9:47 here.
YouTube - Hollow Bastion: Fifth Visit (Part 2)
Goofy also seemed to notice Xemnas before he appeared at 3:56, which is especially interesting.

Besides, Riku would've teleported out and then back in when Kairi was towards the end of the portal, anyway.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Sounds can still be made through the portal.

Take a good look at 9:47 here.
YouTube - Hollow Bastion: Fifth Visit (Part 2)
Goofy also seemed to notice Xemnas before he appeared at 3:56, which is especially interesting.
Thats just one of the unrealistic things of KH2. Like how Kairi noticed the door to darkness before it appeared.

Besides, Riku would've teleported out and then back in when Kairi was towards the end of the portal, anyway.
Riku cant teleport, he opens a dark path for him to get from place to place. But during that scene he had the path opened for Kairi to go through and was standing inside it. That means that he cant open another path because he's already inside one. Did that make sense?

AndyCloseEyes

Thats just one of the unrealistic things of KH2. Like how Kairi noticed the door to darkness before it appeared.

Riku cant teleport, he opens a dark path for him to get from place to place. But during that scene he had the path opened for Kairi to go through and was standing inside it. That means that he cant open another path because he's already inside one. Did that make sense?

Yes, and I thought about that. Maybe he just went through to the other side and went back to DI, and followed Kairi. What we're certain of is that Mickey was not there, which is too simple.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
About Pluto being Mickey's dog...

Like some real-life dogs, I think Pluto can sense who is a friend and who is a foe. He doesn't just follow his owner, he gets excited when he sees anyone that he deems trustworthy. Look at how he runs up to Riku after Riku saves Kairi and Namine from Saix in the World That Never Was. He does the same thing when he gets to Destiny Islands and sees Kairi. He even starts to follow Axel when he sees him leaving the World That Never Was.

And as Andy already pointed out, Mickey seems genuinely surprised when Sora tells him that Kairi got kidnapped by the Organization. Plus, he knows Sora's friends with Kairi, if he knew someone was after her, you'd think he'd tell Sora. The only reason why he didn't say anything about Riku was because Riku made him swear not to.

Basically, Mickey didn't know that Kairi was in trouble so he couldn't have been at Destiny Islands. Besides, why would he be there in the first place? He told Sora that he'd be searching for Ansem the Wise.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
I thought it was Axel really. But ye i think as some of you said, its one of those unexplained and really unecesary detail.

Sora's_Destiny

I also thought it was Axel @ first but why would Axel do that? Then I realized was Riku because he was trying to make sure Kairi was out of Danger. There is no way it could have been King Mickey because No.1:
King Mickey is a shrimp/mouse small fry. No.2: King Mickey was following Sora. No.3 Does King Mickey even know who Kairi is? Because if he didn't, why would he bring her into the portal? The only possible answer is it was Riku.

AndyCloseEyes

I also thought it was Axel @ first but why would Axel do that? Then I realized was Riku because he was trying to make sure Kairi was out of Danger. There is no way it could have been King Mickey because No.1:
King Mickey is a shrimp/mouse small fry. No.2: King Mickey was following Sora. No.3 Does King Mickey even know who Kairi is? Because if he didn't, why would he bring her into the portal? The only possible answer is it was Riku.

Yep. ^__^

But yes, the King definitely knows who Kairi is, because of his reactions in the scene I posted earlier. I assume it's because she's a Princess of Heart.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
There was a one year gap between Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2. During that period, Riku and Mickey spent a lot of time together. How hard would it be for Mickey to say, "Oh, this is my dog Pluto. He can be a real help sometimes; here's how you whistle for him..."?

It couldn't be Axel because it would make no sense for him to have his hood down on Destiny Islands, then put it up before he arrived in Betwixt and Between, then have it down again right before he entered Twilight Town. Plus I think he would have found Kairi much more quickly.

AndyCloseEyes

It Was The King It Has To be As Pluto The Dog Seemed To Reconize The Whitsle..

THAT MADE A LOT OF CAPITAL SENSE

There was a one year gap between Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2. During that period, Riku and Mickey spent a lot of time together. How hard would it be for Mickey to say, "Oh, this is my dog Pluto. He can be a real help sometimes; here's how you whistle for him..."?

It couldn't be Axel because it would make no sense for him to have his hood down on Destiny Islands, then put it up before he arrived in Betwixt and Between, then have it down again right before he entered Twilight Town. Plus I think he would have found Kairi much more quickly.

Yeah, if the "over 2" means over two points of view in 358/2 Days, as I think it means, it'll definitely show Riku learning to whisle for Pluto. Another one of those questions we didn't think about. At least, with common sense....the lack of which has spawned this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back