• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Kidnapper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oris

Awards
How can people say it's Mickey? He had his own business to take care of. Probably was either lookin' for Ansem the Wise or doin' something with Yen Sid. Riku was the only available help to Kairi at that time. The Organization (besides Axel) had Sora to deal with. They were just letting him destroy Heartless to build up Kingdom Hearts. It wasn't until Saix knew Axel was after Kairi that the Organization got aggressive and kidnapped her.

Wow, I haven't seen this scene in a while; I don't ever recall myself thinking it was the very King himself!? However it was a cloaked figure?

Ugh, I'll just have to replay it and get back to this question.

~Oblivion Keys~

It's Riku, you know! How can Mickey make the portal!! It was Riku definitely! Do you remembered the scene where Kairi and Namine want to run away?! Riku was there and Pluto was like that he know that the whistle was come frome Riku!!!

~Oblivion Keys~ said:
How can Mickey make the portal!!

Well, we have seen him pop his little head out from no where before? But we also know Riku had powers of darkness, and was able to open gateways. So it might just be plausible that it is Riku?

rexenXIII

Website
www.myspace.com
Wow. It is Riku.
To prove it, I list some reasons.
1)Mickey had great respect for Riku, and was close to him. Probably taught him the whistle so that Pluto can come, knowing that Pluto always comes for Mickey's whistle.
2)As others stated before, Mickey is not 6 feet tall, and the cloaked figure had the same body form as Ansem-Riku.
3)If it was Organization member, the figure would have just stolen Kairi in the first place. That was their plan to begin with.

Oris

Awards
lol (Donald): You're Majesty?! What happened? (Mickey): This is what happens when you screw around with darkness too much. You get deformed.

But, seriously. It was Riku. End of discussion.

(?Cmurder?)

Riku.

As it has been said over and over.

Everything has been explained on how it couldnt be anyone else.

Please, if you're going to say it was another person, back it up.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I think it was Mickey calling Pluto because it is his dog after all. The organization guy that Kairi sees in the portal is Riku who probably opened the portal to get Kairi there. I dont think that Riku would call Pluto or that Pluto would respond to Riku. In one scene it actually looks like Riku is afraid of Pluto.

So I vote that it was Mickey's whistling but it is Riku that Kairi sees.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
So I vote that it was Mickey's whistling but it is Riku that Kairi sees.

Why would Kairi need two heroes? If you recall, Riku was still there, fighting Saix who was in KNP's way. (Kairi's party - her, Namine, and Pluto.) However, Mickey, at this point, was with Sora. He probably taught Riku Pluto's call/taught Pluto to respond to him. However, when I saw that scene, I pretty much thought that anyone can call a dog.

In one scene it actually looks like Riku is afraid of Pluto.

Please provide this o_O

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
It probably is Riku. And I would like to see that scene of Riku being scared of Pluto as welll

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Why would Kairi need two heroes?
Well. Mickey controls Pluto since it is his dog and he has been wondering the darkness. Riku has the power to open dark paths leading to virtually anywhere.

If you recall, Riku was still there, fighting Saix who was in KNP's way. (Kairi's party - her, Namine, and Pluto.) However, Mickey, at this point, was with Sora. He probably taught Riku Pluto's call/taught Pluto to respond to him. However, when I saw that scene, I pretty much thought that anyone can call a dog.
No, Riku was just travelling around at the time and giving Sora clues. Mickey had not yet met up with Sora. Its only after they find the computer that they meet each other. This event with Pluto happens just before Pride Lands first visit.

Please provide this o_O
If you watch this video at 9:26 YouTube - kingdom hearts 2 the world that never was visit 1
You'll see that Pluto barks and walks up to Riku, and Riku backs away from him.

AndyCloseEyes

Well. Mickey controls Pluto since it is his dog and he has been wondering the darkness. Riku has the power to open dark paths leading to virtually anywhere.

Oh, so Mickey controls "it" now? Pluto can go where he wants.

No, Riku was just travelling around at the time and giving Sora clues. Mickey had not yet met up with Sora. Its only after they find the computer that they meet each other. This event with Pluto happens just before Pride Lands first visit.

Yes, I know. I was talking about when Kairi was rescued by Namine.

Your theory is totally plausible because after she was captured by Saix, there was nothing they could do, and they both left (in actuality, it was only Riku who left, as Mickey was never there to begin with). We know this because Mickey later appeared in Hollow Bastion and Riku later appeared in the dark realm. But guess what? Mickey was perfectly content. He never mentioned Kairi.

YouTube - Hollow Bastion: Fifth Visit (Part 1) 6:23

Bottom line, you fail.

If you watch this video at 9:26 YouTube - kingdom hearts 2 the world that never was visit 1
You'll see that Pluto barks and walks up to Riku, and Riku backs away from him.

Are you seriously kidding me?! Everyone does that, it looked as if he was going to lick him and he took a step back. Wow....

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Oh, so Mickey controls "it" now?
duh.

Yes, I know. I was talking about when Kairi was rescued by Namine.
Why on earth would you start talking about that when we're talking about something totally different. Did you even read the first post. We know that Axel kidnapped Kairi from Twilight Town, then Saix kidnapped her from Axel, then Namine helped her out later. Thats all fact. We're talking about who was whistling when Kairi was transported from Destiny Islands to Twilight Town.

Your theory is totally plausible because after she was captured by Saix, there was nothing they could do, and they both left (in actuality, it was only Riku who left, as Mickey was never there to begin with). We know this because Mickey later appeared in Hollow Bastion and Riku later appeared in the dark realm. But guess what? Mickey was perfectly content. He never mentioned Kairi.
Where are you coming from? My theory had nothing to do with after she was captured by Saix.

Please read first before concluding.

Are you seriously kidding me?! Everyone does that, it looked as if he was going to lick him and he took a step back. Wow....
Yeah, right, everybody backs away from dogs that they know well enough to summon... :thumbdown:

Anyhow, I never said he was definitely scared of Pluto...
In one scene it actually LOOKS LIKE Riku is afraid of Pluto.

AndyCloseEyes

The dog still has his mind. He can run away.

Why on earth would you start talking about that when we're talking about something totally different. Did you even read the first post. We know that Axel kidnapped Kairi from Twilight Town, then Saix kidnapped her from Axel, then Namine helped her out later. Thats all fact. We're talking about who was whistling when Kairi was transported from Destiny Islands to Twilight Town.

I was just pointing out that Riku was at the Castle that Never Was because he knew Kairi was there.

Where are you coming from? My theory had nothing to do with after she was captured by Saix

I was reading in-between the lines for those context clues, going into the future for key evidence as to why the King was definitely not there. That's why I provided that video.

Please read first before concluding.

I meant to point out that the King had no idea that Kairi was kidnapped, therefore, he could not have been with her when she was taken by Axel at the scene you are indeed talking about on Destiny Islands.

Yeah, right, everybody backs away from dogs that they know well enough to summon... :thumbdown:

Anyhow, I never said he was definitely scared of Pluto...

I'm sorry, but you didn't see his face. It's really the same thing anyone would have done. He didn't want Pluto all over him.

Riku Fan1415

No, it's because Pluto knew who he was. Yeah, sure, like he's about to let Kairi know he's a good guy, then suddenly she sees the face of the guy who kidnapped her.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I know Im gonna get yelled at too XD but I think its Mickey whistling and the guy in the portal is Riku... my support is well firstly it is mickeys dog.. and well I think he would be the one whistling to him, (not much support but all well) also, I think the reason that Riku was there, was possibly because its a whole "i needed to see her" thing... and Riku and Mickey were working together so they would probably be close.... but this is just me... I think its Mickey whistling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back