• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairis KH2 part....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
What do you think if Kairi's part in Kingdom Hearts two? Do you think that she's going to actually go out there and help Sora or just stay on the island as the love bird in distress over her missing prince?

Please no flaming. I'm just wondering what you all thought about it. We have seen scans of Kairi on the island, but is that her only part in KH2? Or is she going to go and fight...which I highly doubt she could do.

This thread probably has been posted before, but I didn't know.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
From Kingdom Hearts one can assume that Kairi's the more stay-at-home type. I don't know, I think she'll go out and start looking for Sora. Maybe she found her own party and decided to go on a quest for him after waiting for so long! You never know.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i doubt she will be doin anything cause if you look at her past roles in CoM and kh1 she didnt really do much but cause trouble for riku and sora

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I seriously hate kairi... i doubt shell fight, but maybe she'll give sora some support or something like that

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah good point. Kairi's pretty weak. Actually...she's really weak. Her heart died immediately in KH. Sometimes I felt like Kairi was just the damsel in distress that Riku and Sora had feelings for. But it'll put a twist in things if Sora found Kairi in a state of anguish and with a frail body after trying to make it on her own. Kairi probably couldn't do it, but there'd be more to her personality.

Jacob Twilight

Ultima Monkey said:
Yeah good point. Kairi's pretty weak. Actually...she's really weak. Her heart died immediately in KH. Sometimes I felt like Kairi was just the damsel in distress that Riku and Sora had feelings for. But it'll put a twist in things if Sora found Kairi in a state of anguish and with a frail body after trying to make it on her own. Kairi probably couldn't do it, but there'd be more to her personality.
Kairi's heart didn't "die"! Her heart held on until the darkness swallowed the world. Even then, the heartless didn't get her heart because it took refuge within Sora. People, you are seriously underestimating Kairi. She wanted to fight the heartless, but couldn't in KH. Now, a year has past. Kairi's not one to just sit and wait. She let Sora do the fighting in KH because she didn't have power of her own. Isn't it possible that in KH2 she'll decide it's time to find that power?

Bloodeh_Keyblade

I would seriously laugh if she suddenly appeared in some dark alley, using kung-fu moves to beat Heartless. XD Just kidding, people.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I think Kairi will do more. I think she'll be helping Sora but not to fight.
Kind of like Farah in the first Prince of Persia.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
biglipsxi said:
farah fought in p.o.p i hape kairi does fight but obiosly she will have a big role
You're right, she did fight but most of the time she had to crawl through cracks to open other gates. That's what I think Kairi might do.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
NarutoEXE said:
She'll probably fight. Who knows? In the time she was waiting, she could've been training with Selphie and them.

Umm... in KH all the FF characters on Destiny Island were really weak, so that doesnt seem likely
here's my more thought out opinoin: I think that she'll try desperately to fight, but will realize she can do nothing and just lose all confidence sometime during the game

Blackblood

Think about it. In Disney Castle, Minnie doesn't fight, but she does use her magic to help Sora. So, Kairi may not be able to fight with fists or swords, but, being a princesses of hearts, she probablly has some sort of magic to use. She could fight with that. After all, Donald's not much of a fighter, but he uses his magic to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back