• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairis Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the organization

can someone please ether send me a clip of riku giving kairi her keyblade or a pic or drawing of it please?i want to draw all of the main keyblades for fanart.

dark malificent

its the most ugliest keyblade but its the reverse of rikus

i think its called the princess of heart or best wishes, i dont know ill ask the square-enix us help desk ok

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
the only one so far is way fuzzy, unless as i'm posting this more come on the way... they didn't! aww..... man..... spoilers..... wish you could edit the thread name. the most you could do is edit your post into a spoiler box! (everyones doing it now!)
Spoiler Spoiler Show
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
IF_IL_II_IP said:
o shit sorry bout dat since i played i finished it already i gifured everyone did ^-^' sorry...
^_^ That's okay. I'm kinda taking ages with it because I have to study for A-levels next month and also share it with my rather greedy sister who never lets me on. XD

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
^_^ That's okay. I'm kinda taking ages with it because I have to study for A-levels next month and also share it with my rather greedy sister who never lets me on. XD
o ye took me longer then i thought too cuz i been practising for my guitar recital next month. o yea knock your greedy sister out and lock her in the bathroom for what...? 4-5 hours?

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
IF_IL_II_IP said:
o ye took me longer then i thought too cuz i been practising for my guitar recital next month. o yea knock your greedy sister out and lock her in the bathroom for what...? 4-5 hours?
Oh, I plan to! XD On the 30th of May I do my last two exams!

Then I'm gonna go celebrate.

THEN SISTER PWNAGE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back