• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
And I agree. Only the difference is that Xion might actually have been wielding (she was also releasing Hearts, something that circumstances prevented us from seeing Kairi do), and, well... Xion complications. I'd hardly compare the two cases here.
There has never been anything to say that one must be a Wielder to release Hearts... Everyone simply says that the Keyblade can release the Hearts. There's nothing against Kairi being able to release them while using the Keyblade, while there is a small bit of evidence for her being able to.

And the whole Xion thing... I was arguing specifically against her actually wielding, since she was unable at the time to call out her Keyblade. This was due to Roxas waking up. I don't think she was Wielding at the time, just borrowing Roxas' Keyblade for a short while. :\ I feel if she was still able to Wield, she'd have been able to call out her Keyblade.

Eh, still say that Kairi's ability/inability to wield the Keyblade (nor her strength of Heart) had no bearing on whether or not she could hold that Keyblade.

xP ilu2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back