• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KAIRI'S KEYBLADE THEORY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Okay, here's something I've been thinking about, and it sounds plausible, though I don't have that much evidence to back it up, but here it is:

What if Kairi's Keyblade, given to Kairi by Riku towards the end of Kingdom Hearts II, was originally Xion's?

I can only base this claim around the fact that Riku and Xion meet quite a few times, at least once on Destiny Islands around which Kairi's Keyblade seems to be based, and maybe Xion found some key chain to attach to her Kingdom Key. That is one thing to think about in regards to where the hell Riku just pulled another Keyblade seemingly out of nowhere and gave it to Kairi who, after all, appears to have a strong connection to Xion.

But that's just me.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I like the idea of it being Xion related. It could be a nod to Xion and Riku relationship wise. I can see Riku getting a keychain of memories with Xion and when he got the WtD and dual wielded with Kairi that keychain was placed on the other half.
However, it isn't Kairi's keyblade nor will it ever be since Riku was dual-wielding when he gave it to her meaning it can't be Xion's original keyblade.

Lolita

Dear You
Wait, what? OuO
Riku duel weilded the keyblade for Kairi, and she only used it for one battle, while Xion can battle with her keyblade in many battles.
Kairi deserves no keyblade. D:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'd love to hear how you'd explain Sora and Roxas Duel Wielding, since they still pulled Duel Wielding out of nowhere :p

That aside, it's already been confirmed by Nomura that what was handed to Kairi was in fact the Soul Eater itself. Hence, unless we say Xion is Riku's Nobody or something (and we don't say it), it doesn't add up, and even if we did say it, it means we're back to square one in which Riku still Duel Wielded "out of nowhere"

Another Report said:
However there is no particular explanation for the Soul Eater’s transfer and occurrence, as well as Riku’s handing it to Kairi.

The 'it' that relates to the Soul Eater. Case Closed.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Xion's 'keyblade' was in fact hers and was not handed down from Riku to Kairi. It's obvious that Riku was duel wielding in TWTNW when he lended Kairi the second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back