• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Keyblade in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

codemaster

Awards
If that is supposed to be Aqua's keyblade, how did Riku get it? As far as we know, it is in Radient Garden along with her armor. Does this mean that Riku was able to get in there and get it before heading to the castle?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
this is one of those questions not yet answered. maybe it was soul eater taking the form of destiny place for kairi? i dunno and i dont think anyone does. this is one big mystery....

State

Awards
this is one of those questions not yet answered. maybe it was soul eater taking the form of destiny place for kairi? i dunno and i dont think anyone does. this is one big mystery....

It can't be Soul Eater since Soul Eater is now Way to Dawn. :/
Riku could have met Aqua in the RoD.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Maybe it was just an instance then she dissappeared after he met her

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
It's more likely Ansem SoD's Keyblade with that Keychain on it. After all, Riku had two hearts in his, just as Sora did, do it's completely possible. Plus, he was in Rikunort form when he lent Kairi use his blade, so it's most likely his and not Aqua's.

Besides, Aqua got the Keychain, it wasn't her Keyblade that was the form of the one Kairi borrowed.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
It's more likely Ansem SoD's Keyblade with that Keychain on it. After all, Riku had two hearts in his, just as Sora did, do it's completely possible. Plus, he was in Rikunort form when he lent Kairi use his blade, so it's most likely his and not Aqua's.

Except Ansem SOD was not inside Riku when he pulled out the keyblade.

Besides, Aqua got the Keychain, it wasn't her Keyblade that was the form of the one Kairi borrowed.
Except thats begs the question how did Riku get a keychain that Aqua possessed.

Lonbilly

Awards
Except Ansem SOD was not inside Riku when he pulled out the keyblade.

Ummm, he was in the form of Rikunort when it happened, so yes, he was in there. It's in the scene.

Except thats begs the question how did Riku get a keychain that Aqua possessed.

It's possible he found the Keychain or it was a mix of Xehanort's memories of DI and RG just as it was for Kairi. They both spent a lot of time there, so it's possible they both made the same Keychain.

KH Warrior 2

Detroit and the rest is none of your got damn buss
With the two keychains possibly Riku might of had another keyblade as a back up. We will never know and how Rik was able to get it. Hmmmmm well let's think. Riku just might of met Aqua in the SoD and didn't really wanna get her out,or even better Aqua probauly told Riku to give that keyblade to Kairi as a message or something. Like for example: Aqua is a female keyblade she might want to pass that on to Kairi. We will never know, but all I know is Kairi is isn't in the postion or situation to have a keyblade. At all what's so ever.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Ummm, he was in the form of Rikunort when it happened, so yes, he was in there. It's in the scene.
Umm that means nothing Xehanorts darkness was still inside him doesn't mean that his heart was Ansem SOD heart was defeated at the end of KH1 his heart didn't migrate over to Riku and there is nothing to suggest that it did.

It's possible he found the Keychain or it was a mix of Xehanort's memories of DI and RG just as it was for Kairi. They both spent a lot of time there, so it's possible they both made the same Keychain.

Except the keychain was made through the bond of of Kairi and Aqua and in that sense the design is completely unique to those two.

And the second part of your post. How would Riku even have Xehanorts memories?

Lonbilly

Awards
Umm that means nothing Xehanorts darkness was still inside him doesn't mean that his heart was Ansem SOD heart was defeated at the end of KH1 his heart didn't migrate over to Riku and there is nothing to suggest that it did.

CoM, in a way, does. It may have only been Ansem's darkness, but I really think it was his heart since at one point Ansem's heart was in that body, and at the end of KH1 it may have not been pushed out but weakened so it wasn;t in control and allowed Riku to take back hold on it.

Except the keychain was made through the bond of of Kairi and Aqua and in that sense the design is completely unique to those two.

The design is a mix of DI and RG, I don't see how Aqua's bond at all affected the design with Kairi.

And the second part of your post. How would Riku even have Xehanorts memories?

If he had Ansem SoD's heart, then he'd have the memories. Maybe he couldn't access them, but they're there in the heart.

lycropath

Anesm SoD is a heartless which means his heart is in stasis anyway doesn't it? There is nothing to suggest he has a keyblade or is even capable of wielding one being a heartless and all. I just think its a keyblade that spawned for the sake of becoming Kairi's and it just so happened to do so through Riku, like the keyblade came to Sora when Riku disappeared from DI.

Lonbilly

Awards
Anesm SoD is a heartless which means his heart is in stasis anyway doesn't it?

Heartless are actually hearts, and since Ansem SoD took home in Riku's body, his heart was there for the last part of KH1 and possibly all the way 'till near the end of KH2.

There is nothing to suggest he has a keyblade or is even capable of wielding one being a heartless and all.

That doesn't mean he wasn't able to. Eraqus, MX and Terra could all wield. Are you telling me Ansem SoD wouldn't have the possibility of being able to with a heart that is pretty much three wielder's hearts?

I just think its a keyblade that spawned for the sake of becoming Kairi's and it just so happened to do so through Riku, like the keyblade came to Sora when Riku disappeared from DI.

Uhhh, how are those situations at all the same? The keyblade came to Sora because he touched Riku's heart and swiped the Keyblade away from him.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
well first the whole theory of i being crafted from his memories of destiny island was crap
it made fom the flower token she gave to aqua and reprsents what she loved the most about radiant gaden
i proably really is the keyblade kairi naturally summon it is not aquas but being a weilder she can use it

lycropath

Heartless are actually hearts, and since Ansem SoD took home in Riku's body, his heart was there for the last part of KH1 and possibly all the way 'till near the end of KH2.

That doesn't mean he wasn't able to. Eraqus, MX and Terra could all wield. Are you telling me Ansem SoD wouldn't have the possibility of being able to with a heart that is pretty much three wielder's hearts?

Uhhh, how are those situations at all the same? The keyblade came to Sora because he touched Riku's heart and swiped the Keyblade away from him.

A Heartless does contain a heart but its trapped in stasis powering the monster with its inner darkness when Sora goes into Anti Form he can't even use his keyblade so I would argue against Xehanort's heartless granting Riku another keyblade that he doesn't even seem to be able to use.

Besides the Lingering Sentiment has Terra's keyblade, Aqua has Eraqus's (Who may or may not even be part of the amalgamation that is Xehanort), that leaves Master Xehanorts which disappeared with his memories.

The whole it was Riku's thing seems a lot more complicated then it needs be, especially since the way the Inheritance Ceremony was presented seems to guarantee a keyblade will find you in the future not to mention Nomura said the Keyblade manifests itself in strange ways like transforming form things like sticks or Soul Eater or just appearing.

Lonbilly

Awards
A Heartless does contain a heart but its trapped in stasis powering the monster with its inner darkness when Sora goes into Anti Form he can't even use his keyblade so I would argue against Xehanort's heartless granting Riku another keyblade that he doesn't even seem to be able to use.

Doesn't mean it's not there. It's the same with Roxas - he didn't remember being able to wield but it was there.

Besides the Lingering Sentiment has Terra's keyblade, Aqua has Eraqus's (Who may or may not even be part of the amalgamation that is Xehanort), that leaves Master Xehanorts which disappeared with his memories.

Ummm, Master Xehanort didn't disappear with his memories. The ability to call the Keyblade is still there.

The whole it was Riku's thing seems a lot more complicated then it needs be, especially since the way the Inheritance Ceremony was presented seems to guarantee a keyblade will find you in the future not to mention Nomura said the Keyblade manifests itself in strange ways like transforming form things like sticks or Soul Eater or just appearing.

Which is why the Keyblade was manifested by Xehanort's memories of Destiny Islands and Radiant Garden.

lycropath

Doesn't mean it's not there. It's the same with Roxas - he didn't remember being able to wield but it was there.

Ummm, Master Xehanort didn't disappear with his memories. The ability to call the Keyblade is still there.

Which is why the Keyblade was manifested by Xehanort's memories of Destiny Islands and Radiant Garden.

Yes but Roxas still had the ability to wield the keyblade, as a Heartless Sora cannot wield his keyblade which suggests that Ansem SoD would not be able to do the same and much less grant an ability he and Riku don't know he has.

Master Xehanort's keyblade disappeared when Terra locked away his and MX memories. The apprentice Xehanort even sent Kairi into the sea of different worlds to find him a keyblade because he theorized her heart would resonate with a Keyblade wielders.

Face it you're grasping at straws.

Last edited:

Chris211

Yes but Roxas still had the ability to wield the keyblade, as a Heartless Sora cannot wield his keyblade which suggests that Ansem SoD would not be able to do the same and much less grant an ability he and Riku don't know he has.

Master Xehanort's keyblade disappeared when Terra locked away his and MX memories. The apprentice Xehanort even sent Kairi into the sea of different worlds to find him a keyblade because he theorized her heart would resonate with a Keyblade wielders.

Face it you're grasping at straws.

Xehanort still had to have some form of a keyblade if he opened the heart of Radiant Garden's door...and When Sora turned into a heartless he was a shadow..Ansem SoD had a physical appearance(after he took riku's body anyways) so why couldn't have gave Riku another keyblade once he dominated Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back