• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Interaction With Axel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaruAudo

So Axel warped to Kairi on the shoreline near the islands and told her to act on her dreams instead of waiting. He asked if she wanted to see Sora and then said they were both missing someone they cared about, I assume he means Roxas and the someone for her is Sora. Anyways she said he wasn't acting friendly, why did she say that? And the bigger question I have, why did he transport her to Twilight Town?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So Axel warped to Kairi on the shoreline near the islands and told her to act on her dreams instead of waiting. He asked if she wanted to see Sora and then said they were both missing someone they cared about, I assume he means Roxas and the someone for her is Sora.

Yes, he was talking about Roxas.

Anyways she said he wasn't acting friendly, why did she say that?

Because he was being creepy and suspicious. Some random guy comes out of a dark portal sprouting stuff like he knows Sora and can lead her to him while calling upon Dusks to grab her? That's not really the definition of "friendly" despite trying to sound and seem approachable.

And the bigger question I have, why did he transport her to Twilight Town?

Axel didn't. Riku did. Riku sent her there because he thought she'd be safe, but of course Axel was determined and found her.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I don't get how using Kairi as blackmail would result in Sora becoming a heartless. She or Axel doesn't have that power

OkaruAudo

I thought it was to make him a heartless! Alright! And how come he said "Took you long enough" to Kairi after coming from his portal and finding her in Twilight Town? Took her long enough to get there or to remember? Sorry to be a nuisance.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So then what does Axel even want her for?

To use her in making Sora a Heartless again. As to how specifically...Blackmail perhaps?

I figured she was the bait. The Heartless would have also been attracted to her presence, and Sora would obviously go after her to try and save her. While concentrating on saving Kairi, Axel would set Heartless on Sora and he'd lose his heart. Tada. Instant Roxas.

I thought it was to make him a heartless! Alright! And how come he said "Took you long enough" to Kairi after coming from his portal and finding her in Twilight Town? Took her long enough to get there or to remember? Sorry to be a nuisance.

He was being cheeky. Kind of like "what took you so long to get here". Kind of a dumb line but KH2 had plenty of those.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Swoosh; he proly thought to torture Kairi in front of Sora or something of that nature, since Axel knew Sora really cares about Kairi. Xemnas (I THINK it was Xemnas) said himself that Kairi is the fire that feeds Sora's anger (I may of messed that quote up since that's from memory).

After all, it's established that Nobodies know full well how to crush a heart. But we'll never know since Axel got foiled by the rest of the org and redeemed himself.

[edit] That sounds like a little less trouble and might of worked Spock. But yeah, he got foiled. ^^

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Axel probably had sketchy details on how Sora became a heartless in the first place (He read a lot of notes in 358/2 days) and knows Kairi being in trouble caused it. So either he plan to put her in a hostage situation and force Sora to give up his heart to save her (I think that's the correct term?) or set up a trap and have Sora be defeated by Axel and the darkness.

Then again Axel seems like the guy who thinks plans out one step at a time so he might have figured once he gets Kairi he'll figure something out.

toddstone230

Swoosh; he proly thought to torture Kairi in front of Sora or something of that nature, since Axel knew Sora really cares about Kairi. Xemnas (I THINK it was Xemnas) said himself that Kairi is the fire that feeds Sora's anger (I may of messed that quote up since that's from memory).

It was Saix who said that. Its funny too, it was when kairi was in dungeon before namine rescued her. He came all the way there, said the quote, then buzzed off lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back