• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kairis grandmother

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
*ahem* sorry to butt in like this but, i might be able to solve a few questions. MIGHT!! all of you could just shoot me down in flames if i'm wrong.... anyway. let's begin, shall we? The story that the grandmother says MAY BE TRUE!! Let me explain. Her story and the first few pages from the KH1 volume one manga, say that there used to one big united world. but then people started to fight over the light . thus darkness enters and the light disappears into it. well, both the book and the story say that the children of that world were able to recreate the world with the glimmers of light in their hearts. but the glimmers weren't enough as they might have needed the true light to restore it, and the world breaks into multiple worlds. Well let's just say that the people were also broken apart, and some were scattered to here, and others to this place. Well, let's just say that maybe Kairi was born on Radient Garden and lived there until she was about four. then in the fake ansem reports, he talks about selecting a girl and decides to send her across a ocean, to somewhere. and she ends up on the islands with sora and riku. Kairi and Sora were both four at that time, while Riku was five. Now, BBS is supposed to be happening ten years in the past? Let's do some math. When Kh1 came out, the main characters were teenagers. Sora was fourteen, the same as Kairi, while Riku was fifthteen. Subract ten years from their ages, and you get, let's see... four, four, and what do you know, five. interesting.... so maybe the grandmother doesn't know about the knights, maybe she does. i need more info on that score. but the events of BBS could be happening around the time that Kairi is told that story and while Riku and Sora are playing on the islands, and that's all i know. It could be the events leading up to the fateful moment where kairi is washed upon the shores of destiny islands, or it could, be the through the ten years after that, but i have a hunch that it before. But BBS isn't really about the begining of time now is it? i mean, let's see here... We have screen shots of them travelling through different worlds.... hmm. adds proof to the 'one world broken up into multiple worlds' theory that i have. BBS i believe, happens sometime after that, but before KH1 evens starts. ok, i'm done. flame me all you guys want! but that's my story and i'm sticking to it!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
*ahem* sorry to butt in like this but, i might be able to solve a few questions. MIGHT!! all of you could just shoot me down in flames if i'm wrong....

Eh, I'm not going to flame you, but if I seem harsh, it's not my intention, mmkay?

The story that the grandmother says MAY BE TRUE!!

Apparently you didn't read the rest of the thread, specifically this:

Also, Kairi’s grandmother tells her a story about “the world once perishing and being recreated by the light of the children.” Is this “world recreated by the Light of the children” in fact referring to all the worlds in the game?

Nomura: Yes, that’s right. But that story wasn’t history, it was a fairy tale. It doesn’t mean that story equals the world’s history precisely. Although, there is a certain degree of overlapping.

See? Nomura explicitly confirms that it's not real history, that at most there's a little bit of truth.

Let me explain. Her story and the first few pages from the KH1 volume one manga, say that there used to one big united world.

'Cept the manga isn't canon. What's your point?

but then people started to fight over the light . thus darkness enters and the light disappears into it. well, both the book and the story say that the children of that world were able to recreate the world with the glimmers of light in their hearts. but the glimmers weren't enough as they might have needed the true light to restore it, and the world breaks into multiple worlds. Well let's just say that the people were also broken apart, and some were scattered to here, and others to this place.

Like I said, don't take it literally.

Well, let's just say that maybe Kairi was born on Radient Garden and lived there until she was about four.

Um, that much has been confirmed already since KH1FM.

then in the fake ansem reports, he talks about selecting a girl and decides to send her across a ocean, to somewhere. and she ends up on the islands with sora and riku. Kairi and Sora were both four at that time, while Riku was five.

Congratulations, that's it precisely.

Now, BBS is supposed to be happening ten years in the past? Let's do some math. When Kh1 came out, the main characters were teenagers. Sora was fourteen, the same as Kairi, while Riku was fifthteen. Subract ten years from their ages, and you get, let's see... four, four, and what do you know, five. interesting.... so maybe the grandmother doesn't know about the knights, maybe she does.

I seriously doubt that if even she did know them, that her story has anything to do with them at all, because one, it's not real history, and two, it's clearly describing something that happened at the beggining of time itself. And yet BBS is happening at around the same time, give or take a few months...

but the events of BBS could be happening around the time that Kairi is told that story and while Riku and Sora are playing on the islands, and that's all i know.

They do, actually.

But BBS isn't really about the begining of time now is it?

YES. YES. THANK YOU. That's exactly why the story CAN'T BE ABOUT THEM OR THE KEYBLADE WAR (well, not the knights anyway).

BBS i believe, happens sometime after that, but before KH1 evens starts. ok, i'm done. flame me all you guys want! but that's my story and i'm sticking to it!

Eh, you're correct in essentials: BBS happens before Kairi washes up on the shore of DI by Xehanort.

mike19910

I think Kairi's Grandmother may have been a person that lived in Radiant Garden that just knew too much of something, or maybe Aqua is her daughter...nah :thumbdown: thas not gonna happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back