• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Grandmother said

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxtaunkown

Now I totally agree with what Kairi's Grandmother said in KH. In Neverland, Sora has a a flashback of Kairi and her Grandmother. She explains of how there were people who used to be bathed in the light and got greedy and tried to take it and thats how the darkness was born. Well that kinda of ties in with the Knights video. I think that knights video is a prequel of somesort and it definately ties in with KH3.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
...so whats the point of this thread?never listen to old ppl they always tell stories lol

R0XAS

i haven't seen the ending, or the knights video (i dont even know what its about)..

but i could if you could do me a favor. does the 'knights' video reveal any spoilers about kh2? or is it just something like DD or ASAS? if it's a spoiler, i'm sorry but i won't watch it. but i do like that theory of yours.

T

The Marauder

The "Knights Video" is similar to DD/ASAS. It isn't really a spoiler, at least no more than ASAS was, with the Organization members and all. You can call it one, but you cant make any good conclusions about the KH2 storyline from it.
The rest of the FMV, however is a spoiler. Sadly for you, the knights part is at the end of the movie, so...

Last edited:

Claymore

Kairi grandmother also mentions the keyblade masters which is in the endign movie...

Maxtaunkown

MyInnerFred said:
Yes the movie is a BIG spoiler. It explains the ending, per say. It closes the story.
How can this close this story, that is such an understatement. At least we saw the organization members in ASAS/DD to reveal KH2, but with the sudden pop-up of these knights, I think that it actually opens up a new chapter to this story of Kingdom Hearts.

Maxtaunkown

IF_IL_II_IP said:
ha ha ha! and uhhh what was i gunna say... o ya well i dont really plan on watching any more of the videos from KH2 b/c i dont really wanna spoil anything

He was joking if u had a sense of humor!

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
IF_IL_II_IP said:
ha ha ha! and uhhh what was i gunna say... o ya well i dont really plan on watching any more of the videos from KH2 b/c i dont really wanna spoil anything

im with you on that ... i think seeing the opening movie and a few cutscens was enough so im gunna leave it at that and wait for the UK/Europe release date to be revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back