• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kairi's grandmother...bbs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

libraxege

Website
www.facebook.com
Hey guys,
I was wondering, kairi's grandmother knows a lot of things about the heartless and ansem, could that mean that she will be in bbs? and could this mean that she might be aqua's mother or in some way connected to the 3 knights?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Since BBS is a prequel, Kairi came to DI before KH1, and it was Xehanort who did it, I'd say yes; though she never states anything about Ansem. Where did you get that?

trentp1223

Since Aqua and Kairi are close together in meaning I believe Umi (i think to be Kairis Grandmother) is Aquas mom or aunt or mother

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Since Aqua and Kairi are close together in meaning I believe Umi (i think to be Kairis Grandmother) is Aquas mom or aunt or mother

Aqua means water
Kairi means Ocean

Umi? Did you steal that from my theory? Family doesn't play a big part in KH, or haven't you noticed?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I saw Umi somewhere It was the thread with the red letters idk if it was yours

Yeah. Yeah that was my thread. You know that's not an actual name right? I made that up so people wouldn't get confused.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
There's probably gonna be a chance of seeing Kairi's Grandmother popping up. Might give a little bit more of an explanation on her.

A

Azrael

No more than a cameo that spews out a randomish children's folk tale about light and all that goody goody garbage.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
nah...i don't think she's that important..but who knows?that's nomura we're talking about!!

Welshcake

Ok, yes, i imagine kairi's grandmother will appear in BBS, the whole Kairi/hollow bastion thing happened 10 years ago, there is a strong chance she will appear.

Now, about her being her daughter, no, i doubt it.
As PMF said, family isn't a big thing in KH. The word that seems to be cropping up in the screenshots is 'Friend'. So you can bet that they won't be related by blood...

sacred_wolf

hey what if kairi's grandmother was the master that sent out TAV to get master xehanort, i don't think i ever heard of the master's gender being specified so it could be a posibility...it would explain why she knew so much

also, random question but whatever happened to her grandmother anyways? did she die or something?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hey guys,
I was wondering, kairi's grandmother knows a lot of things about the heartless and ansem, could that mean that she will be in bbs? and could this mean that she might be aqua's mother or in some way connected to the 3 knights?

i think kairi's grandmother will be in birth by sleep because obviously it takes place in the past along with a younger sora and riku. i didn't hear anything about kairi's grandmother knowing about the heartless and ansem. are you just making that up ? all she ever told us was a story...

libraxege

Website
www.facebook.com
yeah sorry, nothing about ansem, I just didnt remember that. But she knows too much....she must be eliminated XP
well, anyways, I think she'll be in it, cuz it takes place 10 years before KH and kairi was as old as sora and riku in destiny island in BBS trailer.
She must be important.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I figure that this might take place right before Kairi goes to Destiny Island or right after.. during? maybe >.> So we might learn more about who Kairi really is etc etc... I DONT KNOW maybe her G-maw might be in it... >.> but if she is I doubt much importance will be put on her

Erlix

I think kairi and aqua might have a conection but kairi dosen't remember because she lost her memories when she went to destiny island.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I think kairi and aqua might have a conection but kairi dosen't remember because she lost her memories when she went to destiny island.

They don't. Kairi isn't a chosen wielder until confirmed otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back