• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's future

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What party members?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Since a lot of you guys think she's sorta useless (Can't blame you either), what do you think Nomura should do to patch up her character for the future of the series?

Last edited by a moderator:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Re: Kairi's future role

Nomura confirmed in the BBS Ultimania that Kairi can wield a Keyblade, so I think that's what he's planning to do with her. And I'm perfectly happy with that as long as he takes time to develop her role and not have her start off being ultra-talented all at once.

ZiggyK

NEW KAIRI THREAD.

Time to get our side from the fanclub and start digging trenches. It's war >:D

Kairi needs to be more involved in the plot, better written, and more contact with Sora and Riku. Plus there needs to be some sort of development for her.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

True, however do you think she's start to develop more in KH3D or possibly in KH3?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Have her become a pregnant Teen.

that'll be interesting! XD then she'll have a purpose...sorta.

seriously though, she should just stay on Destiny Islands.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

leave that whiny little b**ch home
seriously, she needs to be dropped

ZiggyK

True, however do you think she's start to develop more in KH3D or possibly in KH3?

Highly unlikely KH3D, possibly reconnect or KH3. I can see her epic climax coming in KH3. Or maybe after the Xehanort Saga.

seriously though, she should just stay on Destiny Islands.

O.O

Yeah, coz that'd be interesting!

leave that whiny little b**ch home
seriously, she needs to be dropped

:OOOOOO

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

O.O

Yeah, coz that'd be interesting!

:OOOOOO

Well, I always thought of her as Sora's "motivation" or his "light". Destiny Islands is where she belongs. but I'd be fine with whatever Nomura decides. after all, it is HIS story to tell.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

Well, I think she should undergo SOME training. Send her to Disney Castle, I'm sure Minnie and Daisy (assuming she knows a couple stuff) could teach her a few things.

ZiggyK

Well, I always thought of her as Sora's "motivation" or his "light". Destiny Islands is where she belongs. but I'd be fine with whatever Nomura decides. after all, it is HIS story to tell.

Yes but if she stays on destiny islands then her character becomes boring and redundant and I don't think anyone wants that (except the people who REALLY hate her (which is unjustified)), because if she becomes redundant then she'll drag down the series and become useless, which is like the same thing happening to Donald, or Riku. She needs to become directly involved with the plot.

TehSoulCookie

I used to hate her with a passion, but now I'm just indifferent to her.

I think what needs to happen is that Kairi needs to be given a bigger role, develop her character, and not be getting kidnapped anymore. We really don't need a constant "Damsel in Distress" character, we really don't. Make her more important to the story, and give her more action. Once she gets her permanent Keyblade, let her fight, and not just be constantly left behind while the boys do the work. She just needs to be more of an action girl. Like Aqua! :3

ZiggyK

I think what needs to happen is that Kairi needs to be given a bigger role, develop her character, and not be getting kidnapped anymore. We really don't need a constant "Damsel in Distress" character, we really don't. Make her more important to the story, and give her more action. Once she gets her permanent Keyblade, let her fight, and not just be constantly left behind while the boys do the work. She just needs to be more of an action girl. Like Aqua! :3

I agree with you.. on the most part. But we don't need a repeat of Aqua, keep Kairi's personality still in there. Just because shes a weilder doesn't mean she has to be slicing down heartless with a heart of steal and a ciggerette in her mouth.

I can see her hesitating before taking out a heartless, and only using it to protect her friends.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

Which is exactly she'd be useless. If she'll wimp out, why have a Keyblade? Also in KH2 she took down a few just fine.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Which is exactly she'd be useless. If she'll wimp out, why have a Keyblade? Also in KH2 she took down a few just fine.

I doubt Kairi's the type to wimp out: she did jump at those Heartless without much reluctance in TWTNW. She's been wanting to help her friends, and desires to fight alongside them. She's been waiting for that moment enough.

I think she'll lose or get defeated a bit, maybe, since she's new to the whole thing. Then her abilities develop, along with her character, the more it progresses.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

remembering her fight scene
i can see kiari as a homicidal attacker
no jkjk, seriously, though, even if i do hate her, she has potential

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

Which why then I'd say have a Kairi scenario/game somewhere along the line if it promotes growth. God knows how many pissed of fans would be outside Nomura's window though.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I don't know what to do with her... as long as they don't make Kairi another "Princess Peach" then I'm fine with her character.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

I don't know what to do with her... as long as they don't make Kairi another "Princess Peach" then I'm fine with her character.

so far, its already too late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back