• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's bottle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Ultima you dirty, dirty retard stop posting that, and I don't really know how the bottle got to the Realm of Darkness because I was questioning that myself today

Nisshokuyami

STOP IT YOU A$$ HOLE ULTIMA. sorry ultima but dude stop it this is on every theard. Yo i dont no how it got there umm... the force dont quote me on the force. oh and '' i'll send in sos to the world ill send in sos to the world hope some one gets my message in a bottle'' ahh.. i love that song.
bowchickawowwow

Ha ha I love that song too ^^. As for the bottle, maybe there's a connection between the realm of darkness and light. A very small one. And when Sora went to the dark realm he made that passage wider, or bigger, because he's so full of 'light'? Therefore, Kairi's bottle got to them? It think it is just 'destiny' or whatever, but maybe Sora's 'light' opened this 'passage' more and when he got the bottle and read the message his 'light' went up and WHALAH! The door to the light realm is open! It sounds like something far fetched, but it's kinda typical for Square :closedeyes:.

shadow_of_light

maybe you could say that the beach sora and riku was on was the dark side of destiny islands (at least, their little haven), but to be quite honest, i put it there.

Kurxi

Maybe because of the 'Destiny' Island's, the bottle floated to Sora due to destiny? Or maybe Kairi's pure heart gave the bottle the ability to find the user of a keyblade called Sora...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Maybe it got there because all of the walls separating the worlds and realms were gone because of the heartless D:

Kurxi

Actually the walls are gone due to Sora unlocking them but if I am right, they are paths of light or something, Heartless go through using Corridors of Darkness and the Nobodies portals in. The only time the wall were gone was in KH1.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Witchcraft .

*holds up torch* lol I think the bottle got there just cause of Kairi's power of being a PoH possibly. She got to DI somehow so I thought her bottle could do the same. I actually thought that the dark beach was an like an alternate island Sora and the others used to play on so it didn't really have to go far. Or since their hearts are connected, all the bottle had to do was follow Sora.

Revanant Sora

I think it was fate that Kairi's Bottled Message got to Sora. Or theres not an explanation. I mean, not every thing can be explained in Kingdom Hearts, especially just bottles with messages floating around in the ocean.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have one possibly theory I just thought when I saw this thread.

You know how Kairi's heart was inside Sora's for quite sometime? What if her message was able to get into the realm of darkness because her heart desired it so and she still feels somewhat connected to Sora? Just remember one thing, Kairi forgot who Sora was when he was still getting his memories back before KHII. So connections between hearts is what I think it could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back