• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Arrival on Destiny Island

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeda

I know all about Xehanort's doings and Aqua's spell, but how did Kairi physically get there? Did her Grandma put her on a gummiship during Maleficent's siege of Radiant Garden? I saw on other forums people said she appeared there via a raft. Can someone please tell me if it's ever been said how she literally got to the island.

Thanks.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
The method was never specified, but it was because of Xehanort - so he probably sent her through a Corridor of Darkness.

Veevee

Awards
I always imagined it like Xehanort shoving her into a corridor, she stumbled through the darkness until Aqua's spell reacted to Sora's light and led her there. She left the corridor, entered the island, collapsed. This is just my imagination though, I cannot prove this.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
We know that Xehanort claimed do it to send her to a Keyblade wielder, but that's pretty much it. I always imagined she was kicked off the world into the Lanes Between, and Aqua's spell kicked in and sent her to Destiny Islands.

But yeah, if it's a fanfic, you could really do it however you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back