• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's and Roxas' convo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

eckzotiq

You know in that scene where Roxas is falling and Kairi blacks out and they have that conversation?
Can anyone translate their convo for me?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I believe it's Roxas having a dream of some sort but he starts to ask her who she is and I believe something comes up about him not being real.

ShadoWanderer

Originally Posted By soraandkairi4eva
i think i heard roxas say namines name.

Yea, but right after that Roxas says something and then Kairi says "who?" they just introduce each other. then you hear Sora's voice and saying something. after that Kairi wakes up

D

Deleted member 5341

Yeah I translated this for someone a few weeks ago...coz im Japanese (YAY!!)

Kairi asks Roxas about who "this guy" is that she keeps thinking about but can't remember (Sora), and he is a bit confused...and she and roxas introduce themselves to each other. (This is happening when Kairi is starting to forget sora)When kairi says her name roxas says "hey you're the girl that one guy loves..." and she's a little surprised, and then you hear sora's voice saying "Aw, kairi you forgot about me? That's mean!!" *playfully* and she's like "oh....??" Then sora...."Well i'll give you a hint....the first syllable in my name is...So..." Then it cuts off ^_^ Then 3 minutes later i think she sends a bottle out to sea and says something like "We'll meet again...so..so ...so...ra!!" And she gets really happy and runs off =D

Mr.

AngelicPaopuHart said:

Kairi asks Roxas about who "this guy" is that she keeps thinking about but can't remember (Sora), and he is a bit confused...and she and roxas introduce themselves to each other. (This is happening when Kairi is starting to forget sora)When kairi says her name roxas says "hey you're the girl that one guy loves..." and she's a little surprised, and then you hear sora's voice saying "Aw, kairi you forgot about me? That's mean!!" *playfully* and she's like "oh....??" Then sora...."Well i'll give you a hint....the first syllable in my name is...So..." Then it cuts off ^_^ Then 3 minutes later i think she sends a bottle out to sea and says something like "We'll meet again...so..so ...so...ra!!" And she gets really happy and runs off =D

That post crushed all of my hopes that Kairi doesn't like Sora, and that the ending proves that. .__.
Not that the ending does. *shiftyshifty*

Golden_x_Heart

Originally Posted by AngelicPaopuHart

awwWWW!! thats so cute!! i cant wait to hear it in english either!!
<3

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
The white things...you mean nobodies rite? Anyway, what AngelicPaopuHart said was correct, 'cept the last part she doesn't say "..so...so...So...ra!" but she says, "Right, So Ra!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back