• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Riku

KingdomKid07 said:
heck yeah!! she definitly is a lot more prettier and mature. i know sora is a happy person.

LOL, Sora is just happy how pretty she has gotten, and now he feels more comfortable with Kairi. If you know what I mean :)

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
Yeah, and she doesn't have an oversized head anymore. Thoug yeah, Sora seems like he might still be a little embarrased to show his feelings. Yet, he cried like a pansy when he found out something.

Fire Tears

Dawning Twilight said:
it might have but Disney wouldn't have allowed it cause they're nazis.....

Disney has no association in the making of the video game (I got this from a Disney rep himself). All they do is sign over their rights to Square-Enix for theproduction of the game and then Square can do whatever they please with the game. Disney has literally NOTHING to do with Kingdom Hearts.

The only person you should blame for no kisses and that "hug"
Spoiler Spoiler Show
is Tetsuya. In all fairness,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sharikaaria

Heart's Essence said:
She changed too much, unlike Sora. But Sora's voice wa the one that changed the most.

Phoenix Hunter, don't let those hormones take over you.
no.. people can definitely change that much in a year. and what do you mean sora hasn't changed that much? he's taller, looks older, and yes, his voice has changed. but he's gone through puberty which helps him out a lot. size him up with kh1 sora and then you'll see the difference

Fire Tears

He matured(personality-wise) a LOT more too. I seriously can't find the childishness people see in him. I see a fun loving person but people seem to forget he's still 14. Do you expect him to start becoming Sephiroth through one age difference.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Um, actually Sora is 15 in KH2. He was 14 in KH1. And Sora will always have his lighthearted side when he is with his friends and his serious side when it comes to battle. Those two flip sides are to show that he is a cross between a Disney character and a Square character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back