• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aros123

cool, she's my age, she looks alot better than in kh1, now if she could actually fight that would be so cool

Oblivion115

i think she looks more like a fourtenn year old thatn in the last game cus in Kh1 she looked like a 10 year old

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
kairi is now super hot!
she is uhhhhhhh "more developed" or in other words
her boobs are bigger
her head is the right size now
shes not so "purple" anymore
the way she dresses is alot better
her hair is longer and looks better
but i still think that the best thing about her is that shes hot lol

============EDIT==============
15 isn't too old for 13. She's only 2 years older than you. I've had girls who were 2 years older and/or younger than me before. That's no big deal.
yea 15 isnt too old for 13. when i was 13 i went out with a girl 2 years older then me.

Last edited:

Dark_Naraku

her neck can actually support her head now.

that always bugged me in the first game, her neck was so small and her head was like the width of her shoulders, lol

chasingdusk

I definitely like the older Kairi better. I find her more tolerable this time around. She annoyed the heck out of me in KH. But, now she definitely looks more calm and confident even though on the inside she's probably screaming, "OMG! Where's Sora? Where's the love of my life??"

And I really like her outfit. I'm so happy that stupid black choker is gone. It made her head look way to big. LoL. But, I'm wondering, d'ya think we'll ever see her in that school outfit we saw so many times in the trailers?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back