• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do you think about Kairi in KH2

• She's so HOT!!!

Votes: 36 62.1%
  • Nice:-)

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • i don't no

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • ugly

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Twilight*

MegaFlare said:
Hideous. KH2 Kairi > FFVII Tifa.

Take away those overexaggerated breasts, and you'd be saying Kairi is hotter.
Kairi's face > Tifa's face.
Kairi's body > Tifa's body.
Kairi's outfit > Tifa's outfit.

Kairi.
You can't take away her breasts. Those are what make Tifa...Tifa.

chasingdusk

Kairi makes me insanely jealous, so yes, I will admit she's hot. Why are computer animations so perfect? Where does square enix find models for these characters? Nobody has a body that perfect, damn it!!

x-knight

chasingdusk said:
Kairi makes me insanely jealous, so yes, I will admit she's hot. Why are computer animations so perfect? Where does square enix find models for these characters? Nobody has a body that perfect, damn it!!

they dont use models they use the perverted minds create beutiful charachters well the crap game makers do not SE

chasingdusk

Lol, probably. But for FFX-2 it looked like they used people to recreate the motions just like that guy did for Golum in Lord of the Rings. Ya know what I mean?

x-knight

chasingdusk said:
Lol, probably. But for FFX-2 it looked like they used people to recreate the motions just like that guy did for Golum in Lord of the Rings. Ya know what I mean?

yeh i get yah

thats probably wat they do

mikisearsrweird

i love kairi (not in that way you sikos, im a girl!) she's the greatest girl character that square enix have ever made (other than aki, from the ff movie an 1 o the games, i donno which)

i hope that she's a playable character, and i have heard that she is from a few people so...:D

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
ah... kairi is sooo beautiful..... she makes me want to be Sora.. so i can hook up with her...... but alas.. im a girl. [ x.x] bummer. But yeah. like all the others say... she is damn hot! Damn it i feel like banging her. xD j/k

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aros123 said:
I think kairi looks alot better than kh1. Though she does seem like a mary sue still. I hope her role doesn't involve getting kidnapped all the time
She does look better and she looks more matured as a teenager. She looks brave as well. I don't think she will be kidnapped ... maybe except the once in KH2. Anyway, she's a nice girl and what did she do wrong in the first place?! She's in this new trailer I just found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=GcHG2c69T3o

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
MegaFlare said:
Hideous. KH2 Kairi > FFVII Tifa.

Take away those overexaggerated breasts, and you'd be saying Kairi is hotter.
Kairi's face > Tifa's face.
Kairi's body > Tifa's body.
Kairi's outfit > Tifa's outfit.

Kairi.

Yeah, what she said! Tifa is like Michael Jackson, all plastic surgery. Hahaha. Just kidding, but Kairi is hotter! I just keep staring at that part of the trailer for like an hour. Does anyone have a trailer where if shows a scene of her in it longer so i can see her better?

burningkeyblade said:
She's in this new trailer I just found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=GcHG2c69T3o
I think that that's the one we have been talking about this whole time. Unless it is a different one.

Edit: Nope, it's the same one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back