• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
oh my turn!
they're back at destiny islands of how they'll get back at the game. sora and kairi find each other bask at their home.
sora- kairi!!!
kairi turns around and they runs to each other. they hug tight. then they look at each other. kairi starts to cry.
kairi- what took u sooo long. she starts to hit him on the chest several times.
sora- but i'm here now, right? she nods
sora starts to wipe some of her tears off and starts to his her. on little kiss on the lips. they hug. the camera goes far and then the credits comes and the song passion. later the camera comes back with showing everyone playing. then you see sora and kairi sitting on the sand. then riku comes.
riku- race ya!!! he starts off
sora-hey!!!
kairi-hey!!!
sora follows riku and kairi follows sora.
just like in kh. then the camera goes back and tinker bell comes with her wand for the logo. the end.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
You guys liked that? Now there's something unexpected.
Alternatively:
Sora and Kairi are together on the Destiny Islands. They hug, the kiss, and all's well that end well. (This would be the case if Disney has something to say in it.) And don't give me that crap that Disney wouldn't even allow a kiss in it. If you all think back a little, a whole lot of the Disney movies have kissing in it. (Snow White, The Little Mermaid, Alladin, Beauty and the Beast, etc.)

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I understand.
What about, they meet each other at the ending, but the ground Sora's standing on moves away while Destiny Islands gets reformed around Kairi...
No, wait they did that already. Only if they want to make a KH3 this would be possible, and lets hope that they don't do that. (In my opinion, a story shouldn't be carried on for more then 3 pieces, and KH2 is already the third piece. All good stories are in threefold, go further and you destroy the good stuff you already had (exception: Harry Potter))

Kairi_FanBoy

I have a crazy idea, Sora comes home all beat up Riku is draging him and says "Sora's hurt Kairi. He just saved the world from being destroyed." Kairi has tears well up in her eyes and says "Sora no!!!" Sora coughs then Diz comes and says "Ha so the keyblade master came out of that fight on the bad side, guess I'll have to desrtoy his heart and soul." Riku get's up and transforms into Dark Diz, but Kairi says "no" a pink Aura surrounding her "this time I'll fight." Diz laughs and says "Ok little girl" A sowrd appears in her hhand she slashes it and a pink beam omits from it engufing Diz. She looks at the vanishing sowrd and hears Sora cough as he says 'Thanks kairi, but I done" the screen fades as kairi kisses sora for one time as he dies in her arms.

ain't gonna happen I know but I like it

Yunna

Muti-personalities
-My version of Sora and Kairi reunited-

Sora finds himself in Destiny Islands.
He walks into the secret place.
"Sora...," a voice came from behide him.
He turned around to see Kairi.
"I'm back Kairi, I came back," Sora said.
"I know, just like you promised...," Kairi said.
A tear rolled down her check.
"Kairi....," Sora said softly.
Kairi hugs Sora tightly, she buried her face in his chest and started to cry.
"Kairi...," Sora said while holding her.
"I missed you so much!," Kairi said softly.
"I missed you too, Kairi," Sora said.
They looked into eachothers eyes for a moment. Sora leaned closer to Kairi, pressing his lips against hers.

Last edited:

Gaedon

Yunna said:
-My version of Sora and Kairi reunited-

Sora finds himself in Destiny Islands.
He walks into the secret place.
"Sora...," a voice came from behide him.
He turned around to see Kairi.
"I'm back Kairi, I came back," Sora said.
"I know, just like you promised...," Kairi said.
A tear rolled down her check.
"Kairi....," Sora said softly.
Kairi hugs Sora tightly, she buried her face in his chest and started to cry.
"Kairi...," Sora said while holding her.
"I missed you so much!," Kairi said softly.
"I missed you too, Kairi," Sora said.
They looked into eachothers eyes for a moment. Sora leaned closer to Kairi, pressing his lips against hers.
i want to be added to your list

chasingdusk

Awww...I loved Yunna's version! Here's my try at one:

The damp wall of the secret place feels foreign under her finger as she runs it down over the drawing of the papou fruit. A strained sigh escapes her lips as she remembers the one who drew it.
“I’m glad you like the picture,” a voice whispers in her ear.
Startled out of her memories, Kairi turns and comes face to face with bright blue eyes.
“Hi Kairi.”
Her jaw drops and she forgets how to speak.
Sora’s smile is warm but begins to droop after a moment from her silence.
She blinks. Is it really him?
“Sora?”
His smile returns, amusement sparkling in his eyes. “It’s me, Kairi.”
Before she knows what she’s doing, Kairi flings herself into Sora’s arms. She clutches the back of his jacket tightly.
“You kept your promised.”
Sora kisses the top of her head lightly and hugs her close.

For some strange reason I really can't see them kissing lips to lips in the game, a reunion can still be just as sweet without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back