• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Orochi Yashiro

i was thinking about this today, when sora and kairi reunite, what will they say to each other, especially sora seeing kairi's new uberhot appearance?

If you want to put some romance in it go ahead, step in fire.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
it will go like this
sora looks at kairi then they run into each others arms
kairi:i missed you
sora:i missed you too
tears fall out of kairi's eyes
kairi:i thought you would never return
sora:.............i made a promise
kairi:and you kept it
-or-
kairi and sora catch a glimse of eachother they run into eachothers arms
kairi:i thought you'd never comeback
sora:i made a promise..............
kairi:i started to forget..........
kairi:i started to forget...........
then ansem returns and kills both of them(lol haha)

O

Orochi Yashiro

real nice ending there riku hero of the dark. I was thinking more on the lines of sora being like "Dude... what happened...I shoulda stayed with Kairi...

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as
or you can go with TMM's story XD

Sora finally arrives on Destiny islands at the end fo KH2, to see Kari waiting there at the beach

Sora: Kairi!

Kairi turns to see Sora running at her, she smiles and starts running toward him in slowmotion...

Suddenly, sora takes out his keyblade and yells "Firega!" and singes all of Kairi's clothes off

Kairi (Sexy voice): Brr, I sure am cold *rubs self*

Sora (Abnormally deep voice): well then lemme warm you up foxy lady

He knocks Kairi on her back, then jumps high into the air and casts gravity over himself. The screen blacks out and you hear a loud -smack- sound and a "Oooo baby"

-End-
LMFAO!

O

Orochi Yashiro

dude that is immature, but sometimes it's things like that bring me laughter

M

MegaFlare

Sora finally arrives on Destiny islands at the end fo KH2, to see Kari waiting there at the beach

Kairi turns to see Sora running at her, she smiles and starts running toward him in slowmotion...

Suddenly, sora takes out his keyblade and yells "Firega!" and singes all of Kairi's clothes off

He knocks Kairi on her back, then jumps high into the air and casts gravity over himself. The screen blacks out and you hear a loud -smack- sound and a "Oooo baby"

-End-

Major XDDDD

lmao xD

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I think they would just hug, but Sora will be happy that his arms have grown longer so they can fit around Kairi. It did fit before but there seems to be something new in the way now.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
itd be like
Sora: sweet you got new clothes and youre hot now!
Kairi: Dude so did you!
Sora: Sweet!
Kairi: Dude!
Sora: Sweet!
Kairi: Dude!
Sora: Wait, dude, wheres my gummi ship?
Then it'd start the KH3 series "dude wheres my gummi ship?"
With Riku and sora as chester and aj and kairi and namine as the two sisters, and oh you get the picture

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
Quote:

-End-

LOL! ahahahaha funny!

yuna:)

Lot's of ppl think they'll kiss. Even I do. But...of course there is a possiblity of KH3....so really....

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I`m guessing I misst you so much I have to tell you kairir I love you? may-b but I`, not sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back