• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decrith

I think Nomura has passed the whole zipper belt phase of his career, I'm really hoping we see something new from him.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Everyone's bound to get new outfits for Kh3,i mean there new adventure is probably going to be 5x harder than there previous journeys,y'know with there being an organization full of Xehanorts now.

TAV better get new outfits as well,you can't be going 10 years with wearing the same clothes.

Though with Donal and goofy,i want them to back to wearing there old outfits,like Goofy's armor,i feel it's more fitting for the journey ahead.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Everyone's bound to get new outfits for Kh3,i mean there new adventure is probably going to be 5x harder than there previous journeys,y'know with there being an organization full of Xehanorts now.

TAV better get new outfits as well,you can't be going 10 years with wearing the same clothes.

Though with Donal and goofy,i want them to back to wearing there old outfits,like Goofy's armor,i feel it's more fitting for the journey ahead.

Donald and goofy need to work on improving there skills os they can assist and keep up with sora.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Donald and goofy need to work on improving there skills os they can assist and keep up with sora.
What are you even saying, Donald and Goofy are clearly the most skilled fighters. They landed on Ansem SoD's heartless and made it disappear.

I just can't imagine Kairi running around like she did in KH2 with a keyblade, it looked so awkward.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I just can't imagine Kairi running around like she did in KH2 with a keyblade, it looked so awkward.

The way Kairi has been running since KH1 has looked awkward lol xP She is gonna have to get a makeover.

Wow, I really like that fanart, but Kairi is wearing short pants under the dress, which makes sense, but it isn't revealing enough. I think Nomura is just gonna ditch the pants or remove the whole back of her dress lol xP

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Egads, Kairi's running! That's another thing I hope they tweak because her running has always been awkward. I don't know if they think it's cute or what but it's always just been so...prissy. Though to be fair, Namine's isn't much better.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
What are you even saying, Donald and Goofy are clearly the most skilled fighters. They landed on Ansem SoD's heartless and made it disappear.

Holding a keyblade will magically correct her running. She will also gain amazing agility and flexibility

Ruran

Awards
Holding a keyblade will magically correct her running. She will also gain amazing agility and flexibility

Kairi's new Keyblade will be called...Deus Ex Machina.

Seriously though, I would love if they did that just for shits and giggles.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
fuck she's gonna be a healer and replace Donald so prepare to see her stand in the background casting Cure

Ruran

Awards
^Not at all to be honest. I was never too big on her being a combatant. I know a lot of people want to see her be super kick ass but if she stands off to the side being a buffer/healer or something I'd be personally fine with it.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
i can see throwing some awkward attacks in every once in a while, but I'm sure they'll make her "a very powerful magic user" and that will be it.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I really hope Kairi has no significant role in this game.
It would really ruin it for me.
She hasn't been a main character in any game yet, the games have been successful, so why taint such a good thing?

Don't give her anymore screen time than Demyx.
Because Demyx deserves more screen time, in my opinion.
Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2? o_O

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
fuck she's gonna be a healer and replace Donald so prepare to see her stand in the background casting Cure

mabey she will go against the stereotype of summoning and healing and actually be a competent sowrdsman. I mean its not that impossible sora was just a kid who played with sticks one day next day he can overcome trained soildier like leon and cloud. It would be weirder if she didnt acquire the superhuman abilities the keyblade gives you. And if she does its a good thing, it be nice to know that she can hold when needed.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Sora was a decent swordsman because he "trained" with Riku on the islands for most of his life. Kairi was never said to have fought with anyone, which leads to the conclusion that she'll be a magic user from the massive lightbulb in her chest. Of course she'll get better, but I really do doubt she'll be an attacker, I guess you could say, like Riku or Sora.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Sora was a decent swordsman because he "trained" with Riku on the islands for most of his life. Kairi was never said to have fought with anyone, which leads to the conclusion that she'll be a magic user from the massive lightbulb in her chest. Of course she'll get better, but I really do doubt she'll be an attacker, I guess you could say, like Riku or Sora.

Trained = playing with wooden sticks on there own. Sora became a decent swordsman from his journey, facing and defeating new enemies is what made him good. Which is why his first fight with leon is and either or battle. However I belive that in the beginning the keyblade helped him out alot( the whole instinct thing) we could even say it could be in due part to ven. But then again its a sword, " What's to understand about swish-swish-stab"

Riku was kind of the same, though i dont realy get his agilty, mabey he was some kind of gymnast. It would explain his body and that natural evade is a forward handspring

Ruran

Awards
To sort of expand on what Day said, the "issue" with Kairi is that she's at a complete physical disadvantage. She's not strong, she's not fast, she doesn't have great defense or endurance. Of course these things will have to be improved upon but the only advantage she has is that she has a pure heart of Light that grants her certain abilities so most likely (Light) magic will be her forte. Even if the Keyblade all around enhances her she'll still be weaker than literally everyone else because she's the last to start learning how to fight.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
To sort of expand on what Day said, the "issue" with Kairi is that she's at a complete physical disadvantage. She's not strong, she's not fast, she doesn't have great defense or endurance. Of course these things will have to be improved upon but the only advantage she has is that she has a pure heart of Light that grants her certain abilities so most likely (Light) magic will be her forte. Even if the Keyblade all around enhances her she'll still be weaker than literally everyone else because she's the last to start learning how to fight.

I could see her using the same magic Mickey uses....meaning Pearl.

But yeah, I see her like Aqua, only weaker in strength and around the same for magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back