• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
For kairi to be playable she is defintily getting a new outfit. But i assume it will be pink

Good Gods, I hope she goes back to her old color scheme of white and purple. I think she generally looks better with more white

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm all up for a pony tail though. I think at least one of the girls in KH need to start doing more with their hair than having it the default long or short.

Ruran

Awards
If I were a girl, I sure wouldn't wanna bathe in the ocean not too far from an old guy in a black coat o_O

Not to mention the ocean isn't a good place to bath. I don't think salt water is good for your skin. And Gods knows what's in that water. We know for a fact that water based heartless exist.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Agreed! How the hell did he even see with those bangs in his eyes! They were so bad, you couldn't even see his eyes at some points haha xD Short hair is more battle efficient as well.

That would be great and more realistic...I wonder how she looks with that..hmm.
His longer hair made him look incredibly angsty, but now he looks more mature and it shows how he's putting his past behind him. I adore the change.

There was really nice fanart of her with a ponytail and some outfit tweaks, but I can't find it. D:

For kairi to be playable she is defintily getting a new outfit. But i assume it will be pink

I think they should move back to her purple colour palette; purple suited Kairi a lot more than pink.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If I were a girl, I sure wouldn't wanna bathe in the ocean not too far from an old guy in a black coat o_O

Hey, she's a master with a keyblade, I'm pretty sure she got this lol but I do see your point...then again, I don't think she'd want to sleep by an old guy in a black coat either

Not to mention the ocean isn't a good place to bath. I don't think salt water is good for your skin.

Salt water is actually amazing for skin, as long as the salt water isn't polluted like all of the water surrounding the US <___< it can help get rid of many skin diseases and is a very good holistic approach.

Ruran

Awards
Salt water is actually amazing for skin, as long as the salt water isn't polluted like all of the water surrounding the US <___< it can help get rid of many skin diseases and is a very good holistic approach.

I figured after daily use it would eventually dry out your skin. If you were to bath in it everyday for a long time would it eventually have negative effects in a "too much of a good thing is a bad thing" sort of way or would you be fine? Obviously I don't know much about its holistic properties. XD

But more on topic:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I cannot imagine that anyone would want to bathe in the water of the dark ocean of their own free will...well, except maybe Vanitas since he already is complete dark.
No one knows what the heck is in that water or what properties the water itself has.

---

As for Kairi's hair, why not?
Giving her a pony-tail would surely serve to set her apart distinctively from Naminé, Aqua and Xion.

Now that I think about it, Kairi needing training would probably also be a good opportunity to either bring back Tifa (martial arts-Kairi anyone?) or introduce Lightning to the KH-universe. *ggg*.
So Kairi could learn to do a bit more than just swinging a Keyblade.

I'd imagine i.e. Xigbar trying to get her and then be on to a nasty surprise when she kicks him across the room, lol.

Decrith

How about Kairi mimicking Serah's hairstyle, and Lightning mistakes her for her sister. I'd love to see Lightning in the KH Universe.

I can imagine Kairi is somehow lost in Lightning's World and despite not really being her sister, Lightning helps Kairi the same way she would help Serah.

TheRoadToDawn

How about Kairi mimicking Serah's hairstyle, and Lightning mistakes her for her sister. I'd love to see Lightning in the KH Universe.

I can imagine Kairi is somehow lost in Lightning's World and despite not really being her sister, Lightning helps Kairi the same way she would help Serah.

Wow, honestly that would be the best thing ever...awesome!

Youniquee

Awards

Haha, Lightning must not know how her sister looks then...because they kind of look nothing alike, except pink hair, blue eyes lol

But I can see Lightning doing that :D

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards

Sounds like an interesting idea, I wouldn't want it to happen though. I really do hate it when a character is mistaken for another character that they don't even look like.

Decrith

I came up with the idea because I can see Kairi is about to do the same that Serah did in XIII-2..
Instead of being a dancel in distress, she's now going to be the one to help others.

Anyway yea, Kairi a dancel in distress into a strong independent women is what I can see for KH3.

EDIT: I didn't really mean that Lightning mistakes Kairi for Serah, but more like Kairi reminds Lightning of her sister in a way. Sorry I wasn't very clear with what I was trying to say.

TheRoadToDawn

I just want her to finally kick ass in the next one and not need to rely on anyone. I'd also like if at least the SRK get a complete makeover with their outfits.

TheRoadToDawn

Kairi would suit a ponytail pretty damn well I find :O. As for outfits, hmmmm....not the best picture obviously but I'd actually really like Sora with this outfit, minus showing the stomach cause that's just weird:
sora_in_kh3_by_elmo_eat_ur_soul-d3krb9k.png

Decrith

I really like Sora's Red Outfit it makes him look like the alpha male, and I do believe it has something to do with Psychology and the fact that my favorite Color is red.
For Riku, something dark bluish purple Shirt with White Straps (Similar to Terra's upper garment) to show both Dark and Light. And then Regular Black Pants.

As for Kairi, I'd love to see a Purple Color Scheme. A coat-like White Shirt with Small Purple Hearts across her arms, a Purple Belt and a Purple Heart at her back. And maybe a Purple Ribbon to tie her ponytail, if she ever gets one.

TheRoadToDawn

i personally wasnt to fond of the red outfit Sora had in 3D, Riku on the other hand had a great outfit but your description of Kairi's outfit would fit her well actually.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I came up with the idea because I can see Kairi is about to do the same that Serah did in XIII-2..
Instead of being a dancel in distress, she's now going to be the one to help others.

Anyway yea, Kairi a dancel in distress into a strong independent women is what I can see for KH3.

EDIT: I didn't really mean that Lightning mistakes Kairi for Serah, but more like Kairi reminds Lightning of her sister in a way. Sorry I wasn't very clear with what I was trying to say.

It be even better if Max goof was traveling with her becasue he is voice by james marsden just like noel

TheRoadToDawn

Holy crap your right..I just recently watched the goofy movie xD and didn't even realize the resemblance. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back