• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I wouldn't rely on it too much. :\ KHwiki. I already found a couple of things that were off.
And those couple are right now. *edited since it's wiki* but I don't know about the rest.

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Sorry for being a total newb (i only own CoM and Days) but could somebody post a comprehensive synopsis of kairi's backstory?

Well since I'm feeling uncharateristically active today and wiki is a little suckish, i'll give you the run down.

Kairi is one of the seven Princesses of Pure Heart which means she's one of the few people in existance with no darkness in her heart. Not much is known about her childhood but it's been implied that she may have lived in a castle in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, her home world dispite not really being a princess (Princess of Pure Heart is just a title). Her only blood relative we've seen so far is her grandmother. Ansem Seeker of Darkness used Kairi in experiment to see if the PoH really had a connection with the Keyblade/Keybearers so he sent her off her world when she was four and landed on Destiny Islands where she took up residents with the mayor and lived for more than ten years.

Ten years later at the start of KH1 Kairi is fourteen, good friends with Sora and Riku(>.>), and Sora's love interest. She eventually looses her heart and speands most of the game unconsiouse until she gets her heart back and is sent back to DI at the end.

In KH2 a year has passed since the first game ended and Kairi lived a normal life for a while not remembering Sora. She gets kidnaped twice in an attempt to get Sora's attention but is freed by Namine then saved again by Riku. Kairi also uses a Keyblade for the first time lont to her by Riku. She only fights a few shadows. The game endes with SRK on DI with a letter from the king. It's implied that the three of them will strat their next adventure together.

Well I hope that helps.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Well since I'm feeling uncharateristically active today and wiki is a little suckish, i'll give you the run down.

Kairi is one of the seven Princesses of Pure Heart which means she's one of the few people in existance with no darkness in her heart. Not much is known about her childhood but it's been implied that she may have lived in a castle in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, her home world dispite not really being a princess (Princess of Pure Heart is just a title). Her only blood relative we've seen so far is her grandmother. Ansem Seeker of Darkness used Kairi in experiment to see if the PoH really had a connection with the Keyblade/Keybearers so he sent her off her world when she was four and landed on Destiny Islands where she took up residents with the mayor and lived for more than ten years.

Ten years later at the start of KH1 Kairi is fourteen, good friends with Sora and Riku(>.>), and Sora's love interest. She eventually looses her heart and speands most of the game unconsiouse until she gets her heart back and is sent back to DI at the end.

In KH2 a year has passed since the first game ended and Kairi lived a normal life for a while not remembering Sora. She gets kidnaped twice in an attempt to get Sora's attention but is freed by Namine then saved again by Riku. Kairi also uses a Keyblade for the first time lont to her by Riku. She only fights a few shadows. The game endes with SRK on DI with a letter from the king. It's implied that the three of them will strat their next adventure together.

Well I hope that helps.
This is a pretty good summary, the only thing i might add is that in the end of KH1, Sora realizes her heart is inside him, so he stabs himself with a keyblade called "the heart unlocker" which was used to hold captive the hearts of all the PoH's. Then sora turns into a heartless but somehow Kairi manages to rescue him and help him retain his sense of self. That is a little too in depth but it tells you how Kairi got her heart back

αsiя

space coke
This is a pretty good summary, the only thing i might add is that in the end of KH1, Sora realizes her heart is inside him, so he stabs himself with a keyblade called "the heart unlocker" which was used to hold captive the hearts of all the PoH's. Then sora turns into a heartless but somehow Kairi manages to rescue him and help him retain his sense of self. That is a little too in depth but it tells you how Kairi got her heart back

The heart unlocker was not a keyblade

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It was very much a Keyblade, only an 'artificial' one. It is a Keyblade, just not like the ones that appeared in the series up to that point (namely, both Keyblades Sora and Roxas used, Mickey's Keyblade, and both the ones Riku pulled out).

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

The OP hasn't played the first game yet so I decided to leave that little detail out because it was a spoiler.

Gram

Banned
Awards
The heart unlocker was not a keyblade
yes...yes it was.
read smile's post.

Kairi is one of the seven Princesses of Pure Heart which means she's one of the few people in existance with no darkness in her heart. Not much is known about her childhood but it's been implied that she may have lived in a castle in Hollow Bastion/Radiant [URL="http://forums.khinsider.com/#"]Garden[/URL], her home world dispite not really being a princess (Princess of Pure Heart is just a title). Her only blood relative we've seen so far is her grandmother. Ansem Seeker of Darkness used Kairi in experiment to see if the PoH really had a connection with the Keyblade/Keybearers so he sent her off her world when she was four and landed on Destiny Islands where she took up residents with the mayor and lived for more than ten years.

Ten years later at the start of KH1 Kairi is fourteen, good friends with Sora and Riku(>.>), and Sora's love interest. She eventually looses her heart and speands most of the [URL="http://forums.khinsider.com/#"]game[/URL] unconsiouse until she gets her heart back and is sent back to DI at the end.

Well I hope that helps.
this^.

it's just easier if u get the game(kh1-kh2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back