• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi with a keyblade?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulspurity

i love the idea about kiari having a keyblade!

i need somethings answered from you guys though!:toungesmile:

1. What do you think her battle style will be like later in the series? (will she ever be as good as sora or riku?lol)
2. Do you think that she should be in your party? (like riku was at the end of KH2)
3. Why do you think she has a keyblade?
4. Do you think it was a good idea that she got a keyblade in the first place?

YOUR ANSWERS THEORIES ARE APPRECIATED!

The Key Chain

answer to #1. she would probably be like... i dunno she might surprise us
answer to #2. I could imagne her as a mage like donald
answer to #3. Riku gave her a keyblade that came from his own
answer to #4. Well, she needed one from riku to defend herself anyway...

trisianna

1. What do you think her battle style will be like later in the series? (will she ever be as good as sora or riku?lol) Hopefully, she's been kidnapped enough times and to be honest I'd like it more if I was fighting NOT to rescue her...
2. Do you think that she should be in your party? (like riku was at the end of KH2) YES. Specially if she becomes really good.
3. Why do you think she has a keyblade? No idea, my first thought when I saw her w/ a keyblade was wtf? But well... Strong heart and all.
4. Do you think it was a good idea that she got a keyblade in the first place? Er... I supposed... That way she won't be kidnapped anymore.

I

The Show Must Go On
1- I doubt it. Honestly, Kairi is too much of a -girl- for me to even imagine her being as good as Sora or Riku...
2- Hmmm... why?
3- Because she needed to stop being a pink kitty and kick some ass.
4- No, because all it seems that Nomura is doing to these games is just handing out Keyblades left and right and having no significance behind it. IT'S GETTING OLD.

Alright, I'll admit, I extremely dislike Kairi...

soulspurity

1- I doubt it. Honestly, Kairi is too much of a -girl- for me to even imagine her being as good as Sora or Riku...
2- Hmmm... why?
3- Because she needed to stop being a pink kitty and kick some ass.
4- No, because all it seems that Nomura is doing to these games is just handing out Keyblades left and right and having no significance behind it. IT'S GETTING OLD.

Alright, I'll admit, I extremely dislike Kairi...
lol i can tell... and i do agree with the "handing the keyblades out" thing

The Key Chain

you know, if nomura keeps "handing out" keyblades he might as well make a Kingdom Hearts Online, where you make your own guy, get a keyblade, go out into the worlds and interact with other key-bearers! :)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Personally, I don't think Kairi's keyblade is real, it's not a true Keyblade >_>

Salux

Ya having an online thing would be cool, but it would take forever to make and , well, it could be updated whenever, right , but it would still take like forever to make all the options for the key blades, but it would be totally sick

Salux

ya kairi's keyblade is kinda cheesy, not really real, right? well she did need to stop being a, a girl (not being used in a sexist fashion)

Last edited:

soulspurity

yea i've been thinking about how cool it would be for awhile so i just created a tread so people could talk about it after you brought it up!
thanks!:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back