• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi-True Playable Character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Sorry to break it to you, but nope. Kairi isn't a playable character at all. You only get two playable characters... Sora, then Riku after beating the game the first time. (by the way, I have beat the game with both characters over seven times, comming out to a rough fourteen times! ;))

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Yeah, I'm not sure why your friend told you that. Either he just did it for kicks or maybe he SERIOUSLY misinterpreted the one scene where Kairi comes in...

Nope, not playable. But hopefully she will be in KH2. *crosses fingers*

S

Sorathemaster

I know one thing for sure that either the bhk is a playable person or Kairi :p

~Life~

The old member
I was told this by somebody and i thougt it was true. I told Eru-777 it was becuase someotld me it was. Thanks for clearing it up. :D

katatara

Kairi's on Destiny Islands, remember? There's no way you could play as her. Unless the heartless came to Destiny Islands...

seinra

Eru-777 said:
This may or may not be true, but my friend said after you beat the game as Sora and Riku, then you can play as Kairi. That would be cool:), but is it true?(btw I'm on Captain Hook:))
......... whoever said that should get a ratchet to the chest.
I mean even in kh2 it would suck so much to be kairi. Just think about it long and hard.

Last edited:

Epilogue

killjoy princess
i would agree with sienra..i like her but think about it how could she fight the heartless? o.o

~Life~

The old member
~Life~ said:
I was told this by somebody and i thougt it was true. I told Eru-777 it was becuase someotld me it was. Thanks for clearing it up. :D

Give it a rest now im sorry gosh

Epilogue

killjoy princess
goofyroks said:
thats impossibe anyways wht would u do with kairi anyways?

exactly she's cool like namine but what can she do really? she's a princess of heart and all but they all really more like damsels in distress...

Epilogue

killjoy princess
opps i meant she maybe a princess of heart but most of the princess of hearts are damsels in distress really lol even though kairi isn't originally one..

seinra

~Life~ said:
If someone told you that sonic would be in the biggest super mario game that will be featured on the new revolution that will be in a godish super duper platimish gold addition, that would cost A WHOLE 50 CENT'S, would you beleive them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back